SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I do not know how in the world they manage to find the time to fit all of these songs, manage to make room to have guest appearances play with them, still make room for that 15 min. Rocket Queen solo, play the necessities, and played a good amount of songs from the new album.

You're a Lie
Nightrain
(Guns N’ Roses cover)
Halo
Avalon
Back from Cali
(Slash cover)
Wicked Stone
You Could Be Mine
(Guns N’ Roses cover)
Ghost
(Slash cover)
Crossroads
(Cream cover) (with Glenn Hughes) (with Phil Campbell. Also included "Tush" by ZZ Top)
Ace of Spades
(Motörhead cover) (with Phil Campbell) (Todd Kerns on lead vocals)
Shadow Life
Beneath the Savage Sun
Mr. Brownstone
(Guns N’ Roses cover)
Rocket Queen
(Guns N’ Roses cover) (Slash - 15 min guitar solo)
Bent to Fly
World on Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child O' Mine
(Guns N’ Roses cover)
Slither
(Velvet Revolver cover) (with "Feel Like Makin' Love" by Bad Company snippet)

Encore:
Paradise City

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2014/lg-arena-birmingham-england-7bcdeeb0.html

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

When did they start covering Avalon? I haven't seen any videos. Or maybe I just missed them?

It's not a cover, it's a new song on World on Fire. They've been playing it pretty consistently this tour. It's pretty good live, crowd gets into it.

When did they start covering Avalon? I haven't seen any videos. Or maybe I just missed them?

It's not a cover, it's a new song on World on Fire. They've been playing it pretty consistently this tour. It's pretty good live, crowd gets into it.

Gah, I meant playing, not covering. Multitasking is not my greatest talent :P

I do not know how in the world they manage to find the time to fit all of these songs, manage to make room to have guest appearances play with them, still make room for that 15 min. Rocket Queen solo, play the necessities, and played a good amount of songs from the new album.

You're a Lie

Nightrain

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Halo

Avalon

Back from Cali

(Slash cover)

Wicked Stone

You Could Be Mine

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Ghost

(Slash cover)

Crossroads

(Cream cover) (with Glenn Hughes) (with Phil Campbell. Also included "Tush" by ZZ Top)

Ace of Spades

(Motörhead cover) (with Phil Campbell) (Todd Kerns on lead vocals)

Shadow Life

Beneath the Savage Sun

Mr. Brownstone

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Rocket Queen

(Guns N’ Roses cover) (Slash - 15 min guitar solo)

Bent to Fly

World on Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Slither

(Velvet Revolver cover) (with "Feel Like Makin' Love" by Bad Company snippet)

Encore:

Paradise City

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2014/lg-arena-birmingham-england-7bcdeeb0.html

I was there last night and it was brilliant. Although I nearly didn't get there as I went to the NIA first for some reason lol

The not so great:

As mentioned a little earlier in this thread, for me, the sound mix was off. It sounded 50% drums, 25% vocals and 25% Slash, with Slash and Myles mainly drowned out. I love Brent and his drumming (more like Steven), but would obviously prefer to hear the other 2.

Glen Hughes came out a squealed/screemed an absolute racket and song I've never heard before, I nearly walked out at this abortion to come back in after.

The good:

I thought this was a really balanced set list, with a good mix of old and new.

We got to hear some of the new album :)

They played a couple of tracks/intro's I've never heard them do before before which were really cool

The great:

I'm not a fan of Todd at all, I don't really like him or his vocals at all, but he did an absolutely brilliant job of the ace of spades, really really good.

They played my 2 favourite Guns tacks ever, nightrain and YCBM :) Was really looking forward to YCBM as I've never heard Slash play it live ever :)

I feel like a lot of the time Slash rushes through the intro to Anastasia, but last night it sounded brilliant, really good performance

I've seen Slash over here quite a few times now, and apart from the mixing issues and the geezer out of Motorhead making a racket, I'd say this is the best gig I've ever been to of theirs :)

Edited by mors

I reckon there was 9000 at manchester and leeds. With standing sold out on both.

You're not far off.

I worked the Slash shift in Manchester, 9,500 sold with 10,000 expected.

First thing that hit me when I walked in is that Slash sold SIGNIFICANTLY more than Axl did on the 2012 run.

Edited by SMG

I reckon there was 9000 at manchester and leeds. With standing sold out on both.

You're not far off.

First thing that hit me when I walked in is that Slash sold SIGNIFICANTLY more than Axl did on the 2012 run.

Was this the result?

Manchester Arena Manchester 5,877 / 7,205 (82%)

$406,274

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Close_and_Personal_Tour_%28Guns_N%27_Roses%29

You're not far off.

Was this the result?

Manchester Arena Manchester 5,877 / 7,205 (82%)

$406,274

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Close_and_Personal_Tour_%28Guns_N%27_Roses%29

I can only presume so. Looking back i'd say those numbers sound about right.