SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

^^ That's a little surprising, actually, since Brent Fitz is from Winnipeg, but I guess it's not really a major Canadian market as Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal.

Myles is from Spokane and I don't think they've played there in the 5yrs they've been touring together, so not terribly surprising. Edited by uctalum01

5 shows within a 4 hour drive, time to max the credit card

Which Shows?

Toronto Hamilton, Detroit, Northfield, Fort Wayne and technically Grand Rapids. But I'm just doing Toronto Hamilton (I live between them) and probably Detroit and Northfield

Which Shows?

Toronto Hamilton, Detroit, Northfield, Fort Wayne and technically Grand Rapids. But I'm just doing Toronto Hamilton (I live between them) and probably Detroit and Northfield

that was like my friends and I in May. 5 shows within 5hrs and we did 4 of them. New Hampshire, NYC, NJ and Baltimmore were the ones we did. Stroudsberg, PA was only a few hours away, and would've loved to have seen Like a Storm opening, but it was mid-week and had to sacrifice one since the others involved days off of work as it was.

Which Shows?

that was like my friends and I in May. 5 shows within 5hrs and we did 4 of them. New Hampshire, NYC, NJ and Baltimmore were the ones we did. Stroudsberg, PA was only a few hours away, and would've loved to have seen Like a Storm opening, but it was mid-week and had to sacrifice one since the others involved days off of work as it was.

I'm the same. Toronto and Hamilton are an hour away so no problem getting there and home for work. North field is a Saturday and Detroit at sunday. So I'll drive down to north field stay the night. Then drive home after Detroit which is 2 1/2 hours from me. I'll just be tired for work on Monday cause I'll only get like 3hrs sleep. I'd take the day off and do Grand Rapids and Fort Wayne if I didn't have closer shows. Already have my hamilton ticket. 5th row

The band plans to go to India, South Africa, israel between the US tour and the Eastern European Tour coming in November !

:o it's really happening.

The tour will probably end up in December 2015 !

Oh i forgot Dubai too in November !

There's some talks about dates next year for Spain too so let's see ! ;)

• Like 1

The band plans to go to India, South Africa, israel between the US tour and the Eastern European Tour coming in November !

What a tour. I've got my fingers crossed for some western Europe dates too, specifically Ireland. The band always has some great shows there plus he mentioned he'd "see us next year" at the O2 show last Nov (as standard as a closing line that may be).

I've been so out of the Slash loop that I didn't even realize there were dates by me. Luckily I noticed on Facebook about an hour after tickets went on sale so I snagged a pair for Hamilton. It's a decent small theatre so I decided on first row balcony from the seat map since that's technically closer than way back on the lower level.

What a tour. I've got my fingers crossed for some western Europe dates too, specifically Ireland. The band always has some great shows there plus he mentioned he'd "see us next year" at the O2 show last Nov (as standard as a closing line that may be).

Well, Slash said no UK dates, no french dates, only eastern Europe like Russia and so on !

• Like 1

Well, Slash said no UK dates, no french dates, only eastern Europe like Russia and so on !

Thanks for the info as always. That's a bit of a shame but there's always next year I guess!

Just bought tickets to the Ft. Wayne show on 9/30. $50 (with all of Ticketmaster's bullshit) seems a bit steep for a night club show. Still. I saw GNR in 2011 and it was pretty rad and twice as much. But also in an arena.

Trying to decide if I can make the the 2 and a half hour trip to see Slash in October.

Maybe slash might switch up the setlist for this leg of the tour?

I'd really like to hear how Headspace would sound done by the Conspirators. I think maybe if Todd took his time he could sing it? Maybe it could take the place of Doctor Alibi?

Wishful thinking I guess!

Todd should sing all the GNR songs. Myles sounds weird on them and, even worse, sounds completely uninterested while singing them. Todd has a great voice for those kind of songs and clearly loves playing them.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going to the Hamilton show in Sept? If you are shoot me a pm

I am going to both Toronto and Hamilton, and also to Tremonti on the Tuesday between the shows, he's in Toronto so I'm hoping for a surprise Slash/Myles appearance since they will be in town on a night off anyways. (Plus I like Tremonti so I'm going anyways)

• 3 weeks later...

Conspirators Eastern Europe 2015 - first dates

Nov 18 - Budapest Arena - Budapest, Hungary
Nov 19 - Small Sport Hall (Mala Sportovni Hall) - Prague, Czech Republic
Nov 20 - Atlas Arena-Lodz, Poland

Nov 24 - Ray Just Arena, Moscow - Russia

more to come ! :headbang:

• Like 1

Do you know if they are coming to Australia?

No Australia only Europe and some other 'exotic countries' :P !

Thats alright we are getting the reunion at soundwave 2016 :P:lol:

• Like 1

Thats alright we are getting the reunion at soundwave 2016 :P:lol:

You're a funny guy ! :lol: