Nightrain
Avalon
Standing In The Sun
Wicked Stone
Double alkin' Jive
Safari Inn
You Could Be Mine
Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns on vocals)
Welcome to The jungle (Todd Kerns on vocals)
Starlight
Beneath The Savage Sun
The Dissident
Rocket Queen
Bent To Fly
World On Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child o' Mine
Slither
Paradise City

23.jpg

22.jpg

• Like 2

Alright, alright, alright...first gig of the leg yesterday in Providence, RI

You're A Lie

Nightrain

Avalon

Standing In The Sun

Wicked Stone

Double alkin' Jive

Safari Inn

You Could Be Mine

Starlight

Beneath The Savage Sun

The Dissident

Rocket Queen

Bent To Fly

World On Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child o' Mine

Slither

Paradise City

23.jpg

22.jpg

Set list is wrong. No safari inn. About 5 rows back in front of Slash in NJ now. They're about to come on stage. Actually due on at 9, so a little late.

Well i've edited the setlist after posting here, you're right.

Support on the US Tour will be The Last Internationale or Raven Eye depending on the dates. ;)

"Paradise City" yesterday in NJ feat. Gilby Clarke

Really great guitar solo ! :headbang:

Setlist
You're A Lie
Nightrain
Avalon
Standing In The Sun
Back From Cali
Wicked Stone
Mr Brownstone
You Could Be Mine
The Dissident
Beneath The Savage Sun
Bent To Fly
World On Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child o' Mine
Feels Like Making Love / Slither
Paradise City (feat. Gilby Clarke)

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 2

Well i've edited the setlist after posting here, you're right.

Support on the US Tour will be The Last Internationale or Raven Eye depending on the dates. ;)

"Paradise City" yesterday in NJ feat. Gilby Clarke

Really great guitar solo ! :headbang:

Setlist

You're A Lie

Nightrain

Avalon

Standing In The Sun

Back From Cali

Wicked Stone

Mr Brownstone

You Could Be Mine

The Dissident

Beneath The Savage Sun

Bent To Fly

World On Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child o' Mine

Feels Like Making Love / Slither

Paradise City (feat. Gilby Clarke)

Was this a festival show or a full show?

Im missing Rocket Queen :( I really hope they will play it in Europe.

Who attended to the show? What did you guys think?

Well, if we are airing out some grievances, I might as well get in this out of the way, now, rather than later.

I'm just not really liking the setlists, honestly, anymore. I got no problems regarding the stuff that Slash/Myles/Conspirators picked out from their own stuff (though I would like to see them do more regarding the Slash album like I Hold On, Nothing to Say, Promise, etc.). It's the covers that's pretty much becoming meh to me and is probably the reason why I got no desire to see one of their upcoming shows in Southern California. I mean I don't mind them playing Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine, and Slither in every show they play. They deliver really well on that, as expected, and are the absolute must plays. As stated previously somewhere, I just think their appeal, to me, kinda lowered a good amount when they started playing You Could Be Mine on a frequent basis and that extended Rocket Queen solo (I get it. People love that when Slash gets mesmerized during his playing and just jams out without any care in the world. That's cool. It's just not for me as I prefer more songs over solos).

It also does not help, for me, that there's rumors about the GNR reunion and that Slash/Myles/Conspirators are going to make another album while, for me, I would prefer that Myles really get that change of scenery and get that solo album and acoustic tour out, and really rededicate and commit himself to Alter Bridge, in terms of recording and touring their 5th album, and not let anything else (like Slash or Kings of Chaos) get in the way of that. I guess, selfishly, I just want him to showcase himself in the way that made him one of my two inspirational heroes, because I'm not feeling that, atm, when he's working with Slash and the Conspirators. IMO, of course.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 2

well i can't hear Sweet Child O' Mine anymore tbh :lol:
It's only the begining of the tour so let's wait for more shows.

Regarding Myles, sure that would be great a solo tour but i think he'll find a window maybe next year while Slash will be taking care of his new movie.

Should trow in Mean Bone, Beggars and Serial Killer from Snakepit.
Maybe Fall to Pieces from VR and maybe a few from his first solo album.

Those songs were played during the Slash Tour 2010-2011 and back in the day it was the same old stuff too ! :lol:

The guys just need to switch between more WoF songs (Battleground, Iris of the Storm, Dirty Girl, Unholy...) . I think it was a great move to play "Double Talkin' Jive" eventhough Myles' version of the song is very different from the original one.
Slash should do the extended solo during Double Talkin' Jive and not while Rocket Queen. That's a way to keep things fresh.

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 4

Just back from show. Great set, awesome performance really. Brought my son and he loved it too, he was happy to see Slash perform the classic Guns tunes he grew up with, from the guy that made them famous.. One takeaway was I really didn't like the star wars guitar (can't describe it exactly) effects during You Could Be Mine

other than that Slash brought it, the guy is incredible. Sound was amazing.

If you can see this tour check them out the band is tight. With the exception of ycbm the show was bang on in every way.

First time for me at this venue, not a bad seat in the place and holds roughly 2100. Not sold out but close enough from what I could see.

He did the RQ monster solo and blew my mind. Youtube does not portray the epicness that is Slash.

Don't have the set list but they did do Civil War which was cool. Great mix of his history with Guns, VR and solo stuff.

Had a great eve!

Inb4 the crowd is lame, the answer is yes lol

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 2

Glad you enjoyed the show GunsGuy ;)

The major surprise was "Civil War" back in the setlist ! I think the guys heard our complains about the setlist lately ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the set was just fine.

Setlist:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2015/hamilton-place-theatre-hamilton-on-canada-43f49303.html

Here is a shot from tonight's encore

HamOnt PC 2015

rZRDohU.jpg

Edited by gunsguy