SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

• 2 months later...

10440803_10152521976494948_6190547525112

Aerosmith were f@#kin' amazing at download. Such a good show. They played 1 hour 40 mins, but showed backstage footage for 10 minutes before. Ended with Mama kin. Steven sounded fantastic and it's hard to believe he's 65?

On the backstage footage Andrei from Team Brazil was there, he gets everywhere. Hopefully sniffing out the vibes for Axl to return next year. :P

(Couldn't find the euro aerosmith thread)

I was just thinking how long it'll be before Joe Perry pushes Steven Tyler off the stage again.

God! Tyler looks like an old drag queen. I was annoyed after a few minutes. I can't imagine touring for months with this guy. His voice is shot too.

I think some rockers over 60 need to retire and let fans remember the 70's and listen to the records.

Aerosmith hasn't toured through Texas in two years.

Did you travel overseas to catch the current tour?

Your review is odd, as another poster on here went to an Aerosmith show in the last couple of weeks and said they were blown away by how amazing Tyler sounded and said the show was outstanding.

And you couldn't imagine "touring" with the singer? So you know him personally or what he is like in real life? You should share some stories, we'd love to hear them. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Been talking about this tour for a while, my understanding is it was moved out of D&N months ago?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206335-aerosmith-and-slash-summer-us-tour/

Merge would be appreciated. :)

I'll be at Mansfield, can't wait!!!

Really hoping Slash gets to play his own music for at least 75 minutes, I'm going more for him than Aerosmith.

Not sure why/if this was moved out of D&N in the first place, but every time I see it in My World I meant to move it here and kept forgetting.

Been talking about this tour for a while, my understanding is it was moved out of D&N months ago?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206335-aerosmith-and-slash-summer-us-tour/

Really hoping Slash gets to play his own music for at least 75 minutes, I'm going more for him than Aerosmith.

Not sure why/if this was moved out of D&N in the first place, but every time I see it in My World I meant to move it here and kept forgetting.

It might have been because it was a thread solely intended for the Aerosmith with Slash as a guest tour, which also qualifies as an Aerosmith thread, which would have been the thread to discuss the Aerosmith portion of the shows for any fans, hence such reviews belonging in My World. The thread I created was intended solely for all Slash shows, including solo ones that take place during the Aerosmith tour and the continuation after the Aerosmith tour ends.

:shrugs:

It might have been because it was a thread solely intended for the Aerosmith with Slash as a guest tour, which also qualifies as an Aerosmith thread, which would have been the thread to discuss the Aerosmith portion of the shows for any fans, hence such reviews belonging in My World. The thread I created was intended solely for all Slash shows, including solo ones that take place during the Aerosmith tour and the continuation after the Aerosmith tour ends.

I was only trying to get the tour and a Slash related topic more exposure. To me, anything Slash related including a discussion of his tour with Aerosmith, should be in D&N.

I was only trying to get the tour and a Slash related topic more exposure. To me, anything Slash related including a discussion of his tour with Aerosmith, should be in D&N.

The Slash Tour thread I created in D+N was intended to cover all show Slash plays, including the Aerosmith tour.

That's where I was going to discuss Slash's July 13th show and post any recordings I make of Slash.

The Aerosmith/Slash Summer-US-Tour thread in My World was where I was going to post an Aerosmith review of the July 13th show and any Aerosmith recordings I make.

No biggy...just sayin' :shrugs:

Copy/paste of my last post in the other thread: ;)

Well, there's a few headlining dates (6 or 7), on the Let Rock Rule Tour.

The band Charm City Devils will open for the Conspirators on most of the dates only on headlining shows.

Edited by Slash2baz