King Diamond + tour 2014

st0n3r

Just wanted to tell you guys not to miss this tour if you are a Kind Diamond fan. They were amazing last year. Any fans?

http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/tour-dates/

definitely have plans to go to one of these shows. also king did an interview where a new album is on the way tentatively scheduled for release next year sometime.

gonna try to get tickets for the ny show at the best buy theatre...

bran, ...the album's supposed to be about his surgery and recovery, right?

Just wanted to tell you guys not to miss this tour if you are a Kind Diamond fan. They were amazing last year. Any fans?

http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/tour-dates/

definitely have plans to go to one of these shows. also king did an interview where a new album is on the way tentatively scheduled for release next year sometime.

gonna try to get tickets for the ny show at the best buy theatre...

bran, ...the album's supposed to be about his surgery and recovery, right?

yeah king said a lot of the album is going to be about his surgery and he has some stories he wants to tell about some of the things that happened to him. he has been pretty vague about it but it seems it might have changed him spiritually of sorts.

"The record] will encompass the things I need to write about after what I went through. But I can't say much about it because I haven't talked to the rest of the band about it."

"I have a lot of stories to tell you that happened after the surgery. I’ve not changed as a person. But now I suddenly can smell nature. I pay more attention. And I do not take anything for granted. Yes, I appreciate life more, it is a bit different, but it is not a personality change.''

"One strange thing at the beginning, it happens even today but is much more rare, I would literally ask my wife: “Do you see me? Can you feel when I do this?” I had serious doubts if I was here in another form. During the operation I died for a little over five hours. And then you are not in this world. Did I bring something back? I had these thoughts, and they come and go. I felt that, wow, I could seriously not be here."

so it looks like we will get a more personal type of album mixed with the stuff we know and love from king diamond.

• Like 1

Should I try to get into these guys? Any stuff to start with?

Silver Spring, MD show is like 2 hours from me. It's on a Monday, but if I end up liking them then w/e.

Yes, to the highest degree. Abigail and Them are KD's most iconic albums.

• 1 year later...

So, I fell off a ladder at work tonight - pretty sure I sprained my ankle and I hurt my opposite hip pretty bad too, can hardly walk. Not going tomorrow night now. So fucking bummed, this is the 5th time I've had tickets to King Diamond and something happened, I feel like I'm not supposed to see him live :(

the guy is a legend and he sounds so good live. sucks powerage, hopefully a new album will be out in the next year or so and you can see him on the next tour(sucks that abigail is being played in its entirety though :( )

He's doing Abigail again next Summer in Europe, hopefully I can align something with my Maiden gigs.

• Like 1

the guy is a legend and he sounds so good live. sucks powerage, hopefully a new album will be out in the next year or so and you can see him on the next tour(sucks that abigail is being played in its entirety though :( )

He's doing Abigail again next Summer in Europe, hopefully I can align something with my Maiden gigs.

that would be awesome, king was awesome live when i went to see him this past summer.

Nice. I didn't really take any at the Detroit gig - just having fun (Plus it got kinda rowdy for the Abigail part of the show).

So glad I finally saw him live - I've had tickets like 5 times and SOMETHING always happened that stopped me from going to the show. But he definitely lived up to my expectations :)

he is moving around a lot better now and sounding much better after his heart attack, the guy was running himself into the ground and was banged up but still going out there. i cannot wait to hear the new album when it comes out.`

• Like 1

He really is an incredible frontman. I've seen singers with more energy, but few are more captivating. And, whether or not you like his voice, it's damn impressive that he can jump back and forth between the guttural, demonic growls and that piercing falsetto for an hour and a half straight.