My G N' R Forum Fantasy Football 2014

Ace Nova

Click on the join here link in the op

Yeah, that doesn't work. Must be something to do with the mobile site. I'll try again on my laptop.

Maybe you can get Kasanova King to send you an invite link to the email address of your choice. That would make it easier for you.

10 team league. Snake draft. Keepers are: Forte, Shady (mine), Megatron, Damariyus Thomas, Manning, Charles, Bryant, AP, Giovanni Bernard, LeVeon Bell (HAHAHA for that guy).

I have the 3rd pick. I'm thinking Jimmy Graham if he is there. The only QBs I would take here are Rodgers and Brees. The difference between the RB's I could get here vs the 8th pick of the 2nd round is less of a drop off than Jimmy Graham to anyone else. It's either Graham, Elite RB or Elite WR. WR is deep, and TE is not. I can't come up with a reason to take anyone but Graham, really.

Thank goodness for my iPad, I have an espn draft at 5pm eastern tomorrow, the time

It overlaps with our draft, I can just draft from both my Desk top and IPad at the same time!

See you all tomorrow....

Edited by Getizzyback

How the fuck does this work? :( I'm on my phone and I can't see shit! :(

You have the NFL Fantasy app? If so, it should say "LIVE DRAFT IN: ..." Go there and it should bring up the draft screen. If not, try getting online on a laptop (link to the draft room on the league's homepage). The app should work though.

• Like 1