Requesting evidence of a good DJ Ashba song

I see some people saying they exist. I'm doubtful, but I've chosen never to listen to Sixx AM or anything else he might have done outside of Guns.

Where they at? Posting the YouTube appreciated. :)

HA HA HA YOU'RE SO SNARKY! :)

Lol at people getting mad at this thread. I normally agree with DX but I don't see what he's getting at here.

You are laughing at people who think this thread is a thinly veiled attempt at getting people to post Youtube videos of Dj just to be able to say how shitty they are? :shrugs:

I think it is a thread that can go either way: we can take it seriously and post lots of videos where we think Dj is great and hence make it a positive thread, or we can leave the thread alone and allow the Dj bashers yet another thread where they can post about how much and why they despise Dj.

Lol at the people who claim that DJ has great songs for teenagers. I promise you that teenagers aren't cueing up DJ's music. His shit isn't being played at prom, at homecoming, or at graduation.

How hard is this to understand? No one outside of these forums knows or cares who he is. He is a complete, total non-entity in the music world, overall.

• Like 1

Lol at the people who claim that DJ has great songs for teenagers. I promise you that teenagers aren't cueing up DJ's music. His shit isn't being played at prom, at homecoming, or at graduation.

How hard is this to understand? No one outside of these forums knows or cares who he is. He is a complete, total non-entity in the music world, overall.

you're right, i just like to believe that if anyone cares or enjoys his music, let it be clueless teenagers, for the sake of humanity.

Axl has to get guitarists that are available and willing to relinquish a lot of control/creative opportunities twiddling their thumbs until he offers miniscule windows into the cave of recording wonders mixed in with endless tours traded off by high exposure and comfortable salaries and luxurious hotels, he already had three unorthodox choices prior to Ashba so the net was getting smaller and smaller. God knows who's in if BBF walks but he can't afford another guy of Ashba's average ability and ludicrous sideshow of carnival marketing and insipid bag of cliché tricks in the band.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Once again ...

This thread is like beating a dead horse ... pure cowardice.

But, we couldn't expect more from some cowards who follow like dogs their coward lord.

Well, at least, now I know what kind of behavior is cool around here.

I shall not forget.

Once again ...

But, we couldn't expect more from some cowards who follow like dogs their coward lord.

I shall not forget.

I think magisme just came off as more sincere in his attempt to start a thread like this.

Not saying I disagree with you, but I think there were better ways you could have gone about making your thread.

• Like 1

Once again ...

I shall not forget.

I think magisme just came off as more sincere in his attempt to start a thread like this.

Not saying I disagree with you, but I think there were better ways you could have gone about making your thread.

What really needed changing to make it more sincere? It's almost word for word in the title.

Sixx AM is a pretty popular band.

Once again ...

I shall not forget.

Cry more.

Live Forever - I hear bits from Ballad of Death and Mi amor there. And La Bella Vita. Everything he does you know you've heard it somewhere else. I mean, not only he is too repetitive, his 'vocabulary' is pretty limited. He's got a few licks that he'll repeat until he dies. He will play the similar sounding notes when playing lead all the time, the pick tapping, the similar sounding bends over and over... I mean, I've never heard someone as repetitive as him. He tricks you, he makes you believe that he's better than what he actually is so I'm pretty sure that's why Axl got him. His Sixx: A.M. riffing/rhythm work sounds pretty much similar to most known or unknown Hard Rock or Metal-wannabe bands out there. Nothing is different, nothing is good enough to stand out. I'm not saying that everything is awful, he sounds decent and even good at times, but he's just another guitarist that can appeal to emo teenagers due to his stupid look and "look at me, I'm a badass emo" attitute.

Edited by Bruno P.
  • Like 1

^^ Then how come that band is not touring, atm?

That band is not touring atm because Nikki is currently on tour with Mötley Crüe, and will be throughout the rest of this year and into next year (next year is the world tour part of the final tour). Sixx AM's album drops in October, the single Gotta Get It Right drops this month. Once Nikki is finished with Mötley, he will put Sixx: A.M. as his main priority. He's said several times there WILL be a Sixx: A.M. tour.

• Like 1

Mods, I'd like the thread locked. You've allowed it to turn to shit because you do nothing with these halfwit mouth breathers screaming "cupcake" left and right who add value to the forum exactly nowhere. Thanks a bunch.

• Like 3