Danzig....?

highvoltage

Ever heard this one? :tongue2:

He totally stole this from GNR.

If I could pick just one album, it'd be Static Age...I posted the link above, checked the clip to be sure and now I can't stop listening to it :headbang:

Edited by DR DOOM

• 1 month later...

Danzig 1 and 2 are classic.

I saw him 2 times last year in Seattle and Grand Rapids.

Seattle was a great show with a great feel. I was dumb though and got too drunk at the Grand Rapids show and I think I was asked to leave because I threw up. Not one of my brightest moments.

I walked from the hotel though so no danger of driving home. Kind of pissed me off though at the Grand rapids show because he had like 5 bands open for him and they all blew and by the time he took the stage I was already piss drunk. THe one band had 2 chic signers screaming in to the microphone; Who wants to hear that shit?

Hopefully I see him again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

are they all like Lucifuge? I've only heard the first solo other than that. What else is like II? It's almost like a more punk rock The Cult. Rick Rubin producer?

danzig III: how the gods kill has a lot of similarities to lucifuge, it is also produced by rick rubin. the fourth album danzig:4p is very bluesy, and is quite a departure from the first 3 danzig albums, their are a couple tracks that may remind you of danzig II and III but it is quite different but still a very good album. danzig V is really the last danzig album i listened to and i did not like it, it has some industrial leanings and even some electronica tendencies, i thought it sucked, although i really liked the last song on the album ashes. it was also the first danzig album not produced by rubin.

• 10 months later...