Danzig....?

highvoltage

Static Age is sheer genius, i refuse to listen to anything else by The Misfits cuz it will suffer in the comparison.

Walk Among Us is better

It's a tough call. I go with Static Age but love Walk Among Us. I always found it odd that I love the original Misfits, but don't like any post-Danzig stuff or Danzig solo stuff.

Static Age is sheer genius, i refuse to listen to anything else by The Misfits cuz it will suffer in the comparison.

Walk Among Us is better

It's a tough call. I go with Static Age but love Walk Among Us. I always found it odd that I love the original Misfits, but don't like any post-Danzig stuff or Danzig solo stuff.

some of the Samhain stuff is interesting but a lot of it sucks too

Walk Among Us is better

Since its you I'll give it a listen.

I have a feeling you'll still prefer Static Age (as do I), but yeah do give it a spin or two.

Walk Among Us is better

Since its you I'll give it a listen.

It's close as both are great from top to bottom but I feel Walk Among Us has the more definitive Misfits sound

Also, Earth AD doesn't get enough love :max:

Ive literally not heard any Misfits albums but Static Age, i heard they went a bit metalley...or rather Danzig solo did.

They really only have 3 albums in the Danzig era...Walk Among Us, Static Age and Earth AD/Wolfs Blood. They also have a bunch of singles and a few comps like Legacy of Brutality that are must haves that assemble all the non album tracks.

The Earth AD album marked a change in sound to a more hardcore punk sound with tinges of metal. I think the whole album clocks in at about 15 minutes total

After that, Danzig formed Samhain which was sort of a goth rock/horror punk kind of thing but again with some tinges of metal...some of it is very good actually

This, to me is the Misfits at their best

Edited by Sixes

Walk Among Us is better

I've honestly never gave the Samhain stuff much of a listen, except for a few songs here and there. I think Halloween pt.2 is on one? I've messed with some of the Danzig albums, which were all real hit or miss for me.

And Danzig vs Misfits is one your more overlooked rock feuds.

Walk Among Us is better

I've honestly never gave the Samhain stuff much of a listen, except for a few songs here and there. I think Halloween pt.2 is on one? I've messed with some of the Danzig albums, which were all real hit or miss for me.

And Danzig vs Misfits is one your more overlooked rock feuds.

Halloween 2 is on one of the Misfits collections but Danzig re-did a few Misfits songs for Samhain not sure if Halloween 2 was one of them

Danzig getting knocked out by that fat dude is one of my fav things ever

• Like 3

My son-in-law is going to their Dallas show tonight. He's not a really big Danzig fan, but the tickets were free. He does like Pennywise who is opening for them.

I like Danzig. I like his voice and their videos back in the 80's were so damn campy.