Are these the worst t-shirts you've ever seen?

Yes?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

these are worse imo:

Guns+N+Roses+-+World+Tour+2002+Long+Slee

389175b.jpg

I think there was one with this amazing design as well:

guns-n-roses-up-close.jpg

edit: If you prefer something more "artistic":

0125six.jpg

Thank God I stopped wearing band t-shirts once I reached puberty.

Edited by ProstituteComa
  • Like 2

I bought the third slash shirt last Wednesday. They used to sell shirts with a bigger reference to MK & C on them but I didn't buy them in the past. I was hoping to buy ones with MK & C this time round but all the shirts were pretty much pure Slash.

Rock concert t-shirts are terrible. I don't think they're a noteworthy degree of terrible within the overall terrible. As people have shown, GNR ones are much worse.

This, this and this.

That being said I think the World in Fire album cover on a white tee would look great.

I bought the third slash shirt last Wednesday. They used to sell shirts with a bigger reference to MK & C on them but I didn't buy them in the past. I was hoping to buy ones with MK & C this time round but all the shirts were pretty much pure Slash.

I bought the second one in the women's tank on Wednesday. I like it. I have the mk&c ramones-esqu tee I bought a couple of years ago. I wish I had bought the tank, though. Now it's not available and I'm disappointed.

I agree those shirts in the OP are horrible. Unfortunately I couldn't get anywhere near the merch booths to even consider buying one because of the mass of people surrounding them.

I haven't worn a band shirt in public for several years now, but to just kick it at home it's fine.

I agree those shirts in the OP are horrible. Unfortunately I couldn't get anywhere near the merch booths to even consider buying one because of the mass of people surrounding them.

I haven't worn a band shirt in public for several years now, but to just kick it at home it's fine.

Last night or Wednesday? I was able to get mine after Wednesday's show with no problem. I wear them out. I don't care what anyone thinks. I've had AB merch actually spark cool conversation.