Are these the worst t-shirts you've ever seen?

Yes?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not a fan of any of the shirts he is selling.......The best Slash shirt I have seen is not even one he sells.........IMHO he should do something along the lines of this and maybe add his signature above the drawing and to make it a tour shirt put the dates on the back......The person who is selling them has already sold 115 of them so I think Slash would sell a bunch of it was official merchandise.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251136926448?var=550171019936&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Why not make this drawing his official logo like the Stones do with the tongue?.....he seems to be brand conscience so why not use his own artwork to create a recognizable logo brand that would be identified with him?............. :shrugs:

Totally agree. One of those on a white t shirt at a gig would be mine in 5 seconds.

Would be better without the signatures.

I dig it the way it is honestly, but it might look cooler with just the one on the back.

I'm don't even like anything Slash has done since leaving GN'R except the first VR record and I'd still wear that shirt.

Dear OP,

Firstly, I find it alarming that you " don't know anything about Slash".While average person on this planet certainly doesn't, it is unsettling person on GNR forum with 2k posts has managed to remain so ignorant. Claiming so is either a sign of severe learning disability or you being full of shit. Whichever the case, I hope you seek help. Right programs, exercises and therapy can do a great deal for people with learning disabilities. In case you don't suffer from severe learning disability and instead, are full of shit your need for help is even more acute. Being literally full of shit can lead to different kinds of infections you don't want to have.

regarding tshirts,

The Simpsons family album thing seems dumb as shit. Clearly it somehow ties in to theme of the album or such?

I really love the smileyface with skin peeled off. Thanks for linking it, I'm gonna see if I manage to order one. I wish it wasn't wearing the top hat though:l

Edited by LTD

first 2 in the OP and last 2 in this one i plan on buying. thanks for the link man!

Edit: And no, this is the worst shirt I've ever seen

SpagT-650x486.jpg

Hilarious.

i'd wear it if i knew where to get it.....orange or red shorts....hell yeah

I love this one, it's great.

I wouldn't call that one "cool" unless you're trailer trash

Remember when GNR used to have shirts with fucking cool shit on them like this?

thCA002IQJ_zps988ec2cc.jpg

I wore this Get In The Ring tour shirt to ragged pieces :heart:

I wouldn't consider that one "cool" unless you're trailer trash. Even back in the early 90s, I recognized that the pseudo-biker imagery they were going for was pretty trashy. Having said that, I've always dug that one. That flower is really a sexy fucking vagina.

Dazey has this image permanently tattooed on his body. Ha ha!

hahahahaha NO they are not the worst t-shirts ever and the fact most people who have voted say yes show how pathetic and eager people are just to trash something Slash does because Axl sucks and doesn't do anything. Honestly anyone who thinks those are the worst t-shirts ever is a fucking fake ass loser. You know they aren't he worst ever so what the fuck? Seriously nutswingers get real.

Hate that. What estragedtwat said, really. Never noticed the Rose looked like a fanny.

I used to have a poster of that on my wall, back when I was a kid. It has a college of the 1992 band around it.

They do have, and always have had, a bit of a skeleton obsession, Guns N' Roses. Does anyone remember that similar one, the Bad Apples one, with a big skeleton face emerging from an apple, or, the one with skeleton face in front of an American flag - I think that one is linked with 'Civil War'? Then there is of course Axl's tattoo which was later utilised for the alternative Appetite sleeve. Yes, a skeleton fixation. It is not very 'Stonesy', is it - not very Stradlinesque? It seems to align them more with thrash metal bands of the era such as Metallica and Megadeth. But I liked some of that when I was ten years old. I actually still own an Appetite cross t-shirt today (although I probably would not wear it too often outside the house haha). I actually do not really wear band tops outside the house. I just wear them while I am slobbing around in the house.

Ashba as a gay cowboy. Makes sense.

Hate that. What estragedtwat said, really. Never noticed the Rose looked like a fanny.

I used to have a poster of that on my wall, back when I was a kid. It has a college of the 1992 band around it.

They do have, and always have had, a bit of a skeleton obsession, Guns N' Roses. Does anyone remember that similar one, the Bad Apples one, with a big skeleton face emerging from an apple, or, the one with skeleton face in front of an American flag - I think that one is linked with 'Civil War'? Then there is of course Axl's tattoo which was later utilised for the alternative Appetite sleeve. Yes, a skeleton fixation. It is not very 'Stonesy', is it - not very Stradlinesque? It seems to align them more with thrash metal bands of the era such as Metallica and Megadeth. But I liked some of that when I was ten years old. I actually still own an Appetite cross t-shirt today (although I probably would not wear it too often outside the house haha). I actually do not really wear band tops outside the house. I just wear them while I am slobbing around in the house.

Skeleton face? Round here we call them skulls :rofl-lol:

I have seen far worse. Live during the late 80s and visit British markets and you will know where I am at.

I am a big fan of Magnum, but their T shirts were never the best. Then came the tie dye Nirvana, NIN and Ministry shirts with the long sleeves early nineties. Add to these British bands like Neds Atomic Dustbin and Carter USM etc..

I liked my Primal Scream T shirt though, I saw them when they were cool