Matt Sorum to Ted Nugent: "You are a sick individual"

Sorum's annoying Johnny come lately libtardness aside, he's totally right. It's like all the bad stereotypes about right wing Americans and rednecks are distilled purely into the form of Ted Nugent like he's some physical manifestation of it all.

• Like 1

I'm against trophy hunting which Nugent organizes trips for and takes part in, but like Denis Leary says, we want to save the cute animals.

A lot of hunters can't stand fenced in hunting, it's for people who have money to burn who want to get in touch with their inner Hemingway and decked out in expensive outdoor gear and have a guaranteed kill - he considers people against it wackos, but it's probably a big source of income for him.

As far as Ted Nugent goes, he had been rude/crude/lewd, outspoken, outrageous, and loud and the fans loved it, was as wild as they came. It's just that people moved on to listen to other things and he didn't really have much more to offer. Sorum seemed to be upset by the kid in the photo but to me kids should have an awareness of hunting and where meat comes from.

Edited by dalsh327

Matt wants to be the new Bono. He even has the glasses (and facial hair) for it in that article! :lol:

sorumnugent_638.jpg

Aside from that he's absolutely right in his views on animal cruelty and Ted Nugent.

Edited by username

Matt wants to be the new Bono. He even has the glasses (and facial hair) for it in that article! :lol:

sorumnugent_638.jpg

Aside from that he's absolutely right in his views on animal cruelty and Ted Nugent.

I think that's a still from Matt's new music video, if you haven't seen it yet, do it now!