Kiss Las Vegas Residency

batman007

I saw signs for it when GNR had the no trickery thing, cool it's been officially announced. I've got a feeling this is going to kick some major ass, maybe Kulick will guest a night? I am VERY interested to see how this goes. I know it's possible to do Vegas for dirt cheap and 50 bucks for a ticket really isn't bad. Curious to see KISSFAQ and UHKF reactions to this.

The photo in that article shows Stanley, Simmons, Kulick, Singer, if it was that line up, not in make up, I'd go in a heartbeat.

This, however that photo is in a slide show. Simmons/Stanley/Singer/Thayer are pictured in makeup at the top.

I think Kulick is more likely than Ace unfortunately. Honestly though, I think the fact that it will 100% without a doubt be KISS overload at the Hard Rock that month will be amazing. I really want to go to one of these shows.

Seen KISS twice. One of those two was their last ever show at Cobo Arena. I was in makeup with my friend in the back row and it was just a really good time. The second time was at Pine Knob and it was good, but not like that first time. They are definatly a guilty pleasure of mine but I dig some good 70s KISS. I thought Sonic Boom and Monster were alright too. But yeah, I love KISS

Shit like "Heaven's on Fire" is god awful, though.

Edited by ZoSoRose

Man, I'd go if I could. For sure. I'm sure a KISS residency is A LOT more likely to satisfy their fanbase than any Guns N' Roses residency. Setlist will probably differ a lot, rare songs WILL pop up, it's gonna be like the KISS cruise but better.