"Weird Al" Yankovic

RussTCB

I totally didn't see the complete tone shift coming in the middle of the video, it still makes me laugh out loud!

Yeah, I was thinking it was another food song--didn't see that change in direction coming either.

Video for "Handy": https://screen.yahoo.com/weird-al-yankovic-handy-parody-133702425.html

Not my favorite, but looking forward to the other videos. Smart move by him--partnering with all of these different companies and getting so many different videos from the album out on varying sites. Think all four so far have been produced by different companies and debuted on different sites (not counting his website, that is).

Just checked out a few of the clips. Funny stuff, but I can't imagine buying the album and actually listening to it regularly. But apparently many disagree with me, so go Weird Al Yankovic :)

Word Crimes seems the perfect choice to use in an English class though.

The guy's a genius of making his own videos to hit songs.

Anyone who lets him parody their songs are in for a real treat.

I saw the video for "White and Nerdy" and it was so funny. I loved his "Fat" to MJ's Bad video.

Weird Al has just got a talent for re-writing hit songs and making some of the funniest videos every.

His album was Number 1. Now that's something!

My Own Eyes ia a style parody of the Foo Fighters. He did however on Straight Outta Lynwood do a polka version of Slither as part of his polka medley "Polkarama!". My favorite Al songs would have to be Trigger Happy, The Night Santa Went Crazy/Night Santa Went Crazy (Extra Gory Version), Night Santa Went Crazy (Even Gorier Version), Yoda and Christmas At Ground Zero.

My Own Eyes ia a style parody of the Foo Fighters. He did however on Straight Outta Lynwood do a polka version of Slither as part of his polka medley "Polkarama!". My favorite Al songs would have to be Trigger Happy, The Night Santa Went Crazy/Night Santa Went Crazy (Extra Gory Version), Night Santa Went Crazy (Even Gorier Version), Yoda and Christmas At Ground Zero.

I love Trigger Happy. Another of my favorite originals is Party At The Lepper Colony.