Garth Brooks - 2015 Tour

RussTCB

If he does a Boston date, I'm there.

Right on. I would imagine he will. I saw him back in the 90s, then I saw him in Vegas a couple years ago. Both shows were fucking awesome. The moment Detroit tickets go on sale, I'll have some.

• Like 1

Has the full list of dates been announced yet?

I'd consider seeing this.

Nothing besides Chicago yet.

He's playing Allstate Arena which is a bit of a shock to me. I would have assumed stadiums in every city. My guess is that the full list will come out after the Chicago dates go on sale this Friday and they have a guage of how long they'll need to be in each city.

65 bucks for every ticket?!

I seriously hope he hits Winnipeg. He was the first concert my parents took me to. I grew up on his music, parents being country music fans and all. I woulda expected his ticket prices to be through the roof but I'd like to be proven wrong.

Maybe he's been too low profile for stadiums?

I wouldn't mind at all if there are no stadium gigs, but...ticket demand for arenas is going to be massive I think.

Is he these days? Kinda shocks me how fuck off big he apparently was in the 90s.

Yeah he went under the radar for quite a while, and then he did that alter ego thing which creeped a lot of people out.

That Chris Gaines album has some good songs on it IMO (runs and hides from rocks being thrown)

As if liking Chris Gaines is where you went off the track here.... :lol:

Have you heard about the Ireland debacle?

:lol:

Yeah, but the Ireland thing isn't Garth's fault from what I've read.

I worked at a dude ranch last summer. That meant there were a lot of country fans, and in turn, a lot of Garth Brooks fans. Whenever Chris Gaines was brought up, it went something like this: "We just DO NOT talk about that. It didn't happen."

That's a shame too. I really like most of the material on that album.

I worked at a dude ranch last summer. That meant there were a lot of country fans, and in turn, a lot of Garth Brooks fans. Whenever Chris Gaines was brought up, it went something like this: "We just DO NOT talk about that. It didn't happen."

Maybe I'll give it a listen now that I won't be run off the ranch if I do :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe I'll give it a listen now that I won't be run off the ranch if I do :lol:

If you check it out, let me know what you think. It's very much a pop album and very little of it sounds anything like his regular material, but that was the point in the first place.

Still no word on other shows?

The Chicago shows don't go on sale until this Friday. From what I've heard, he's announcing each city as the one before sells out. He's going to stay in each city for 5-10 shows as long as there's demand.

Still no word on other shows?

The Chicago shows don't go on sale until this Friday. From what I've heard, he's announcing each city as the one before sells out. He's going to stay in each city for 5-10 shows as long as there's demand.

wow!

Ok, thanks for the info.

cheers