The Five Most Dangerous Guns in America - According to Rolling Stone

luciusfunk

The link doesn't work for me. Won't let me see the guns. Why just five? Any gun can be the most dangerous. Unless they have M2's a 50. cal rifle then yeah, those are fucking dangerous. You can take out trucks and even police helicopters with those. I am sure they are not open to the civilian market, at least not legally.

The list:

1. Pistols

2. Revolvers (Handguns)

3. Rifles

4. Shotguns

5. Derringers

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that the 5 guns most used in gun violence are the guns that are most widespread? Bravo. Top notch investigative reporting, Rolling Stone. Yearly subscriptions were on sale for 2.99 and sometimes I still feel like I overpaid.

The link doesn't work for me. Won't let me see the guns. Why just five? Any gun can be the most dangerous. Unless they have M2's a 50. cal rifle then yeah, those are fucking dangerous. You can take out trucks and even police helicopters with those. I am sure they are not open to the civilian market, at least not legally.

The list:

1. Pistols

2. Revolvers (Handguns)

3. Rifles

4. Shotguns

5. Derringers

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that the 5 guns most used in gun violence are the guns that are most widespread? Bravo. Top notch investigative reporting, Rolling Stone. Yearly subscriptions were on sale for 2.99 and sometimes I still feel like I overpaid.

Not to mention that the list is so vague/generic that it includes ALL guns in existence. What gun is there that does NOT fall into one of these categories: pistols, revolvers, rifles (a squirrel/deer/buffalo rifle, a sniper rifle and a fully-auto/semi-auto assault rifle are ALL "rifles"), shotguns and derringers (just a smaller variety of pistol/revolver)? So there is no distinction made at all....they've covered all the bases...ALL guns are BAD! Idiots.

Edited by foghat43

People still buy derringers?

Dayuuunm. That can take out a low rider and then some.

yeah i was shocked to see it. i looked it up online. in most states you can buy a .50 cal it seems, some states you need a class III license and to buy it from a special dealer.
Well if there's one thing that's ideal for home defence it's a fucking sniper rifle eh? :lol:

It's to keep Redcoat cunts like you from threatening or liberties and pursuit of cardiac arrest.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov
  • Like 1

Yeah, extremely dangerous for some thug breaking into a gun-owner's home...

And Rolling Stone also had Slash ranked at #65 on the greatest guitarists of all time list...so what do they know?

Yeah? And Slash should probably be in the 50s or 60s. But beside the point why fault the entire publication just because they ranked Slash badly? It was probably either a user poll or a journalist with an opinion that was not the same as the gun rights journalist.

Or are you suggesting that the ranking of guitar players has anything at all to do with how people feel about gun rights.

Yeah guys, this thread is serious

come on

Unfriended/blocked/1 starred