236 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli

Georgy Zhukov

Usually the whole world (US) would condemn such an act, but since this is Israel, they are getting away with it. Netenyahu is actually justifing the deaths of civilians (children) because some piss poor rockets are being fired.

Say what you want, Middle East is fucked up, blah blah blah. Have Israel under control and we wouldn't have this problem.

• Like 4

There's even footage from children playing on a beach and being killed by a grenade, that was supposed to hit Hamas. It's a horrible day all around, it seems.

Disgusting. Why murder innocent people just because of what Hamas does? And the US government has been letting Israel getting way with their ethnic cleansing.

Yes and we cannot back one side. Take no sides.

taking sides isn't the solution, if this was the solution, this war would have ended decades ago

Israel should either give back all the land they took after 1967 or give it all back. Israel should have never been created in the first place. Jews lost their homeland 2,000 years ago. The world moved on.

• Like 1

taking sides isn't the solution, if this was the solution, this war would have ended decades ago

Israel should either give back all the land they took after 1967 or give it all back. Israel should have never been created in the first place. Jews lost their homeland 2,000 years ago. The world moved on.

By that same rationale couldn't we just tell the world to move on because Palestine lost their home?

I agree we shouldn't be backing them, but Israel is there, defending itself, and it's winning. Sorry Palestine, move on.

• Like 1

Israel should be left alone and given the opportunity to clean the mess

and Palestinian people probably should understand that when they welcome terrorists to put anti-aircraft missile in their residential quarters, it might be dangerous for their health

By that same rationale couldn't we just tell the world to move on because Palestine lost their home?

I agree we shouldn't be backing them, but Israel is there, defending itself, and it's winning. Sorry Palestine, move on.

Okay, I was saying that in 1948 they should have never have created the state of Israel. Now that they are there, they've been reducing the Palestinian state to nothing. In order for this to work, there needs to be two states which means Israel will have to give up some land. Stop opening settlements in the West Bank and stop treating Gaza like a ghetto.

All US has to do is stop giving the Israelis foreign aid. Giving them money is arming them.

Israel should be left alone and given the opportunity to clean the mess

and Palestinian people probably should understand that when they welcome terrorists to put anti-aircraft missile in their residential quarters, it might be dangerous for their health

So killing children is okay as long they kill at least one terrorist? Sounds good.

Israel loves to fight. They have one of the best armies in the world and I respect that they don't back down and fight to protect their people and their country.

they are surrounded by enemies, yet they continue to fight and don't take any shit from anyone.

i just think the fighting is stupid, and there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides of this. i fully disagree with the killing of civilians, but in a war zone it is going to happen, and lets not pretend hamas is a stranger to targeting children and killing innocent people. lets also not forget that israel agreed to a cease fire, a cease fire hamas turned down.

none of this will end until one side annihilates the other, it is the only way it will ever end. both sides have radicalism inside of them that will never allow for a peace to ensue. it is utterly stupid this conflict has gone on for so long.

Israel loves to fight. They have one of the best armies in the world and I respect that they don't back down and fight to protect their people and their country.

they are surrounded by enemies, yet they continue to fight and don't take any shit from anyone.

They are only fighting because they are backed by big brother.

i just think the fighting is stupid, and there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides of this. i fully disagree with the killing of civilians, but in a war zone it is going to happen, and lets not pretend hamas is a stranger to targeting children and killing innocent people. lets also not forget that israel agreed to a cease fire, a cease fire hamas turned down.

none of this will end until one side annihilates the other, it is the only way it will ever end. both sides have radicalism inside of them that will never allow for a peace to ensue. it is utterly stupid this conflict has gone on for so long.

No, there is another way. To eradicate radicalism. But the only way to do that is if both sides would stop killing each other. So they need to work on that. But killing over 200 people is not going to end it anytime soon.

There will always be war in the Middle East because they all feel they are right and on the side of God!

It's just nuts. This has been going on for thousands of years, so I doubt it will ever end.

Of course the US will get involved again, but no one seems to ever listen to Obama. He's lost all respect for himself and the US.

If Russia is responsible for the plane being shot down, Putin will just say they were told it's a no fly zone and Obama won't say a damn world except to give his sympathies for the families of the dead.

No, there is another way. To eradicate radicalism. But the only way to do that is if both sides would stop killing each other. So they need to work on that. But killing over 200 people is not going to end it anytime soon.

yeah both side wont stop killing each other. i agree getting rid of radicalism so something serious can be done, but can you see a day where that happens?

And now they are rolling tanks and sending in the ground forces.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/israel-launches-gaza-ground-invasion-2014717192054899505.html

yeah both side wont stop killing each other. i agree getting rid of radicalism so something serious can be done, but can you see a day where that happens?

Negotiations are not easy. It takes a lot of pride swallowing for both side. Israel has to give back some land and Hamas will have to stop their attacks. I mean they can have some back, at least the 1967 border but getting all of it is not realistic.

So killing children is okay as long they kill at least one terrorist? Sounds good.

no it's not ok and it doesn't sound good. but this shit happens all the time because terrorists attack and then hide themselves behind the back of their women and children. it's their only "winning strategy". and if Israeli didn't defend themselves, they would already ceased to exist as a state. i see it's a good option for you but it's kind of not an option for Israeli people. it's a question of survival