236 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli

Georgy Zhukov

Another UN school bombed, 10 dead.

The death of an Israeli soldier used as an excuse to just continue bombing despite a cease fire, by saying that the soldier was kidnapped by Hamas, while he was killed during the fights. Netanyahu will go on bombing until Israel is safe, he says. So he will kill Palestinians until they fight no more ? Seems to me he only breeds hate by doing that. It is just a vicious circle until both sides are led by people who truly want peace and who are willing to compromise.

they almost gave der jews Newfoundland post-WWII. Jews and newfies, I'm not sure what to envision...

I've always been attracted to jewish girls though, cards on the table. Is it illegit to sign up for j-date if you're not jewish?

"Anti-semitic" is the most fucking retarded term ever. Do people even realize that Palestinians are Semites too?

I want to return to this - All due respect, i think you're being a bit of nit picking bitch.

That would be like saying "Canadians are Americans too... North Americans!! LOLOL!!"

anti-semetic is a distinctly jewish term, deal with it brah.

Maybe the UN could give the Palestines a new country somewhere else?

A couple of Arab co-workers of mine think that this might actually be the solution. Or at least have some of the other nearby Arab countries take them in. The problem is, that no other country seems to want to. :shrugs:

Another UN school bombed, 10 dead.

The death of an Israeli soldier used as an excuse to just continue bombing despite a cease fire, by saying that the soldier was kidnapped by Hamas, while he was killed during the fights. Netanyahu will go on bombing until Israel is safe, he says. So he will kill Palestinians until they fight no more ? Seems to me he only breeds hate by doing that. It is just a vicious circle until both sides are led by people who truly want peace and who are willing to compromise.

Read a stat that's no doubt out of date now not long ago. 65 Israeli's had been killed since the offensive began, only 2 weren't soldiers. I'm pretty sure stats like that aren't read out on US stations.

• Like 1

General observation; Why is it that whenever anyone questions the policy and in this situation the attacks by Israël (on refugee centers and schools) that they are automatically deemed antisemitic? Isn't there a divide within the jewish community of people who support Israël and those who question and condemn its actions? I'm not saying Hamas and the Palestinians are innocent, but if I look up reports from previous confrontations it appears that Israël can do no wrong and any civilians they kill are just casualties of war, I'm glad that more and more media are starting to report this conflict objectively instead of choosing a side just because their country has.

No one should be kicked out of their homeland. True some Israels are decended from Jews who have lived in Palestine for quite sometime, but most of them are descended from those who emigrated there after the state was founded in 1948.

The biggest problems is that the Jews want their owns state. That is like Muslims (some, not all) wanting their goverments to impose Sharia Law, but that won't fly in this world. It's an old idea and it was stupid even to try it. You can't build nations on top of another anymore. Yeah the original plan was to divide the area between Israel and Palestine almost evenly but Israel just kept taking more land. Just like Germany did in the 1930's. Soviet Union too. Except this time they got away with it.

despite what that stupid freckly looking West Bank map that some love to trot out says, the Palestinians have it and it is the part of Palestine that everyone wants.

Huh?

Two attacks in Jerusalem. 2 dead. 1 soldier, 1 civilian. Mission Accomplished.

Evenly? The Jews had the rough end of the stick originally and despite what that stupid freckly looking West Bank map that some love to trot out says, the Palestinians have it and it is the part of Palestine that everyone wants.

Palestinians live in the West Bank but the Israelis occupy and are settling it. Of course that is illegal under international law but they don't give a fuck about that.

Maybe the UN could give the Palestines a new country somewhere else?

A couple of Arab co-workers of mine think that this might actually be the solution. Or at least have some of the other nearby Arab countries take them in. The problem is, that no other country seems to want to. :shrugs:

I wasn't serious AT ALL. Of course the Palestines should be allowed to continue to live right where they are now, either as part of a newly founded Palestinian State, or as a result of these Israeli occupied territories being returned to their pre-1976 owners (Egypt, Syria or Jordan). This occupation is an affront to international law and prevents the Palestines from developing a functioning state with all that includes.

• Like 1

Israel chose a good time to do this with political instability in both Syria and Egypt. I feel Egypt should intervene by military. That would cost them a few American friends though.

Maybe the Israelis just need to get their asses kicked. They've been so overconfident since the Six Day War and they forgot how bad they had it during the Yom Kippur War. A lot has changed in the last 40 years. Egypt's military is much stronger now equipped with the latest American fighters, tanks, ant-tank and anti-air missiles. Syria is tied up with the Islamic State and their revolutionaries but I wouldn't put it pass them to harass the Israelis at the Golan Heights, which is land rightfully theirs.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov