236 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli

Georgy Zhukov

I can see worshipping Christ as a false idol. Sure. Neither Jews or Muslims believe Jesus as the embodiment of God. Muslims believe Jesus was one of the greatest prophets of God. But Christians are lead away from God by men.

Other than your first sentence, you are almost historically accurate.

If its that simple then you explain it or admit that you dont really have a clue. Simple questions

what is the father?

what is the son (sun?)

what is the holy spirit (ghost?)

cant be too hard

The Father = God

The Son = God

The Holy Spirit = God

The sun = a star

So this guy solomon right, he had a temple and in the temple he had a treasure and there were money changers there.

And?

No disrespect taken, but I will respectfully disagree. A trinitarian God (one being existing in three persons) is by definition different and distinct from a non-trinitarian God (one person). Ask a Jew or a Muslim if they worship a trinitarian God? They will say 'no'. Ask the same question to a Christian, and they will say 'yes'.

And the founder of Christianity himself (Christ) was pretty clear when He stated, “if you reject Me (Jesus said in Luke 10:16)…you reject the One who sent Me.” Both Muslims and Jews do reject Jesus Christ as the Son of God. They reject Him, and therefore they are rejecting the God that Christians worship.

Now you may believe that they all worship the same God, but based on their own respective theologies, sacred writings, traditions, etc. they clearly do not.

Actually, they are all Abrahamic religions. ;)

I'm not going to go into a long discussion about this when I know I am factually correct. Google is your friend.

And this is when Atheists (who in essence, do not do their homework) come out looking very silly.

Islam very much so accepts Jesus Christ as a Prophet of God....so even according to your bastardized misquoting of texts, they would be in accordance to Christ's own teachings.

Do your homework, son.

Like I said, agree to disagree. I know Allah is not God. I'm not gonna change your mind, you're not gonna change mine.

I can only lead you to the water...it's up to you to drink. ;)

I'm not an atheist. Islam accepts Christ merely as a prophet of God, but not the Son of God. Christianity accepts Christ not merely as a prophet, but as the Son of God, i.e. the second person of the Trinity, a part of the Godhead and as much divine as the Father and the Holy Spirit. I'm assuming you can grasp the huge difference between a mere spokesperson for God (the Christ of Islam) and God Himself (the Christ of Christianity). So do your homework...son. Quit wasting your time on Google and grab a book on theology.

Anyway, would the surrounding countries also agree to a two state solution? I am sure the Syrians and Jordanians would love to get rid of their refugees. But they will have Palestinians living within the borders near the West Bank for years. They dislike the Palestinians almost as much as they dislike the Israelis. Egypt, under whatever government they are in now, would be the most friendly of all the Arab nations to Israel and would also support a two state deal. Gaza would have to be expanded. Too densely populated

I'm not an atheist. Islam accepts Christ merely as a prophet of God, but not the Son of God. Christianity accepts Christ not merely as a prophet, but as the Son of God, i.e. the second person of the Trinity, a part of the Godhead and as much divine as the Father and the Holy Spirit. I'm assuming you can grasp the huge difference between a mere spokesperson for God (the Christ of Islam) and God Himself (the Christ of Christianity). So do your homework...son. Quit wasting your time on Google and grab a book on theology.

So a Prophet of God is any less than a Son of God?

Hmmm.....

I don't think so.

My 2 Cents. ;)

God is God.

His Prophets are His Prophets.

His Son is His Son.

God Is God.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

If you have no faith, I can't even start to explain to you the meaning of God and eternity.

Off topic, but I see quite a few Muslims where I work. The women, even though some of them follow the modest code, still manage to look pretty damn good. And the ones who don't manage to look really good.

Many of them are beautiful women, just like any other "race". ;)

If its that simple then you explain it or admit that you dont really have a clue. Simple questions

what is the father?

what is the son (sun?)

what is the holy spirit (ghost?)

cant be too hard

The Father = God

The Son = God

The Holy Spirit = God

The sun = a star

So this guy solomon right, he had a temple and in the temple he had a treasure and there were money changers there.

And?

so over here you say the son is god

Hmmm.....

I don't think so.

My 2 Cents. ;)

God is God.

His Son is His Son.

God Is God.

If you have no faith, I can't even start to explain to you the meaning of God and eternity.

and over here you say the son is the son

Correct.

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.g

;)

Edited by Kasanova King

Hmmm.....

I don't think so.

My 2 Cents. ;)

God is God.

His Son is His Son.

God Is God.

Well, of course a prophet of God can be less than a Son of God. That's a silly question. Ever heard of Isaiah or the numerous other prophets who wrote the Old Testament. They were all prophets of God, but none were the second person of the Trinity...right?

Again...a non-trinitarian God (Islam and Judaism) by definition cannot be the same as a trinitarian God (Christianity). By definition their views of God and Christ are mutually exclusive. One of the three religions may have an accurate view of God, or all three could be wrong....but based on simple logic they can't all be correct since they have contradictory views of who God is. So if one is correct and they are thereby worshipping the one, true God...then the others are worshipping a false God.

I do have faith...and I don't recall asking you to explain the meaning of God and eternity to me???

Well, of course a prophet of God can be less than a Son of God. That's a silly question. Ever heard of Isaiah or the numerous other prophets who wrote the Old Testament. They were all prophets of God, but none were the second person of the Trinity...right?

Again...a non-trinitarian God (Islam and Judaism) by definition cannot be the same as a trinitarian God (Christianity). By definition their views of God and Christ are mutually exclusive. One of the three religions may have an accurate view of God, or all three could be wrong....but based on simple logic they can't all be correct since they have contradictory views of who God is. So if one is correct and they are thereby worshipping the one, true God...then the others are worshipping a false God.

I do have faith...and I don't recall asking you to explain the meaning of God and eternity to me???

There is only one true God. What you call Him is up to you. I call God...God. ;)

When you start debates about what is what and who is who, you are only working the hands of the deceiver.

God is God.

It (or faith) can be as complex as an infinite number of universes X (times) an infinite number of universes....or as simple as a mustard seed.

You can choose the prior.

I choose the seed.

;)

All three have a different way of treating money and associated stories to back up their respective viewpoints.

Perhaps...but not sure how that is relevant to the question of "do they all worship the same God"?

And before you go to far with the "religion is just a way to control people" train of thought, you might want to consider that some of the most fervent defenders of individual rights and liberty have been Christians and other religious folks...from many of the Founding Fathers to more recent examples like Ron Paul.

• Like 1

There is only one true God. What you call Him is up to you. I call God...God. ;)

When you start debates about what is what and who is who, you are only working the hands of the deceiver.

God is God.

It (or faith) can be as complex as an infinite number of universes X (times) an infinite number of universes....or as simple as a mustard seed.

You can choose the prior.

I choose the seed.

;)

Fair enough...but I would say that when you try to make truth relative and blur the distinctions between accurate views of God and false views of God...that is when you are truly working the hands of the deceiver. Keep in mind that the one who spoke of faith as a mustard seed was also the one who spoke of himself as THE way, THE truth and THE life...the narrow gate...and he said no one comes to the Father except through him. So simple even a child can believe it.

Indiviual rights and liberty are very much intertwined with moneytary concepts and economics, ask the slaves. A persons interpretaion or acceptance of god, or of a particular god over another, is accompanied by the economic theory that is contained within the books of the religon he so chooses. You write your bible or koran or whatever to reinforce your prefered economic system.

I agree with your first two sentences, but they do absolutely nothing to prove/disprove any religion or that religion is just a means to control people...so what is your point? You are just stating the obvious. If a person believes the bible or the koran to be true, then of course he/she will allow the principles contained in the bible/koran to shape their views on economic theory...just as you have most certainly had your economic views shaped by books and whatever worldview you believe to be true. Your last sentence is a bit odd. I did not write either the bible or the koran to reinforce anything...I'm pretty sure both were completed thousands of years before guys like Mises and Murray Rothbard came along and developed my preferred economic system.

Edited by foghat43

Fair enough...but I would say that when you try to make truth relative and blur the distinctions between accurate views of God and false views of God...that is when you are truly working the hands of the deceiver. Keep in mind that the one who spoke of faith as a mustard seed was also the one who spoke of himself as THE way, THE truth and THE life...the narrow gate...and he said no one comes to the Father except through him. So simple even a child can believe it.

Of course.

It really is that simple.

It's actually a shame about this ceasfire at the minute. Obviously it's good that people aren't being killed at the minute, but the reality is there'll be another offensive in a few years max and another thousand or so civilians killed as is the standard.

None of the issues will be addressed and no one will be held accountable.

It's actually a shame about this ceasfire at the minute. Obviously it's good that people aren't being killed at the minute, but the reality is there'll be another offensive in a few years max and another thousand or so civilians killed as is the standard.

None of the issues will be addressed and no one will be held accountable.

There's been like 30 cease fires in the last week.