First Thor Becomes Female, Now Captain America is Black

luciusfunk

falcon taking over for steve makes sense in the storyline since the falcon has been black since he was introduced so it fits with the story. the thor one is a big weird to me, but if they can fit it in and actually give a story that explains it all i think it will be fine. i agree with teejay(i think it was) said about how im kind of worried about the story while trying to gain popularity with females will run into every woman superhero trope there is.

Isn't Spiderman a homosexual black latino now too?

With the way these guys like to take "beloved franchises" and change them seemingly just for the sake of change, I'm surprised they haven't enlisted Michael Bay to do the movies for them.

Why are Captain America and the Human Torch being black newsworthy, but nobody cares about Nick Fury being black?

Is it because he's not a huge character like Captain America or Spider-Man? Or is it because everyone seems to love Samuel L. Jackson?

Or did I just miss the news when it happened since it was so long ago?

• Like 1

Batman is going to become a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man.

Got that right girlfriend. Don't need no babydaddy to look after a sister, nomsayin? Mmm hmm.

Why are Captain America and the Human Torch being black newsworthy, but nobody cares about Nick Fury being black?

Is it because he's not a huge character like Captain America or Spider-Man? Or is it because everyone seems to love Samuel L. Jackson?

it's cos he's Black.

Fury's been black in the comics since the early 2000's. People have kinda excepted it by now

:facepalm:

So we have vacancies for a genderqueer superhero, a pansexual superhero etc etc

Which superhero is going to fall victim next to the crazed politically correct loons?

Mexican Superman

Superhombre...
You'd never be able to wake him up in time to save the world. :lol:
  • Like 1

I still remember when they made The Punisher black. It was still Frank Castle, in literal blackface. And The Kingpin was black in Daredevil. I refused to watch the new Battlestar Galactica when they made Starbuck female.