Has anyone on here ever been arrested or served time?

Towelie

Don't think too highly of yourself. I was in for indecent exposure and I had haemorrhoids at the time. You just helped push them back up. Haemorroids fixed and you checked my prostate everynight.

It was like the doctor except I can't blow bubbles out my arse after the doctor, my Nordic fuck toy. ;)

I've never been arrested as such but I was once caught by the police on the back of an unlicenced motorbike without a helmet when I was about 15. They just took my name and address then called my house and got my parents to bring me in for interview. The cop gave me a bollocking then sent me out of the room while he talked to my parents. Apparently as soon as I was out the door he told them that he could see I was a good kid and had only brought me in to give me a scare. :lol: My parents were so pleased that they took me to McDonalds for dinner on the way home. :lol:

No. The nearest I ever came, I suppose, was when a friend snitched on me and my buddy for blowing up things with our homemade bombs when we were kids. We found the fuse at a military training field and the gun powder from collecting undetonated rounds after a military exercise in our neighbourhood (we also found a military spade they had dropped but it embarrassingly fell out of our backpack while walking through a temporary military camp so we kinda had to give it back). We hid our stash in the forest in case the police came to raid us; they never did and as far as I know there's still a box with military fuse and about half a kg of black powder hidden underneath a pile of branches nearby my parent's house.

• Like 1

I've been arrested numerous times for possession, assaults, driving without a license etc... But haven't done any time in jail. Next time I get pulled over or have a cop run my name, I'm going to jail because I have a warrant. And it's definatly not the ROR kind. Sucks looking over the shoulder all the time. I suppose I could save the money turn myself in and bail myself out but what's the thrill in that??

I was brought into a police station after I got into a fight with a kid. As soon as we got off the school bus we went at it. The kids mom ended up calling the police and I had to go down to the station where they talked to me about it. Just scared me. No arrests.

I was brought into a police station after I got into a fight with a kid. As soon as we got off the school bus we went at it. The kids mom ended up calling the police and I had to go down to the station where they talked to me about it. Just scared me. No arrests.

You shouldn't hit girls!

Lots of dumb teenage shit, but we always got away. :ph34r:

This, but one time we didn't get away. :lol: I didn't really get "arrested" but did have to go to court over it. I was with someone who stole something and put it in my car. Since it was in my car and I knew about it, I was just as guilty. I was 18 at the time and ended up having to pay $100 back to who it was stolen from. Stupid shit. I've never been in jail/prison, but I know quite a few people who have.