Could Axl pull off a nuGnR version of Perfect Crime?

I'm a young'un, so I was a baby when UYI came out. But listening to the albums, it makes me think about how 'Perfect Crime' would have been the perfect album opener for UYI (Right Next Door To Hell sucks). It basically opens like WTTJ, and it's a badass song. I think even Axl knew this cause he opened a bunch of shows on the UYI tour with Perfect Crime.

But shit, do you think 52 year old Axl could do a rendition of this killer song?

I don't think his stamina or breathing has been good enough to pull off a song like this. 2002 would be the last time I believe he could have done it. 2006 and 2010 didn't have that effortless look that he did in his prime. He had to grind for those great performances in 06-10. So I would say no. It's just a song that would need to be slowed down. It would be great to see him try though!

Keep the demons down
And drag the skeletons out
I got a blind man
Following me in chains
I said he's fun to watch
When the world has stopped
And I think he's
Got something to say...

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: SOUTH AMERICAN RETIREMENT STARTS NOW!!! :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight:

Didn't he do a good job on nice boys recently? If he practiced I think so.. But I worry cuz even tho we got rasp is was like a sore throat rasp unintentional at sounding and some parts where he screamed w rasp his voice sounded blown. Maybe w some rest he could. Yesterday's was more adaptable for him but I think he could do perfect crime if he wanted

Maybe. He can still do Nice Boys. He'd have to stand still but I think he could do the vocals justice. He's a hell of a lot better in that range than he would be at singing Locomotive or something in that vein.

Edited by bacardimayne

I love seein' Axl just killing it with his moves with that busted leg he had... and that howl....

....meanwhile Slash really butchered that solo haha... (love me some Slash).

Edited by Ant

I'm a young'un, so I was a baby when UYI came out. But listening to the albums, it makes me think about how 'Perfect Crime' would have been the perfect album opener for UYI (Right Next Door To Hell sucks). It basically opens like WTTJ, and it's a badass song. I think even Axl knew this cause he opened a bunch of shows on the UYI tour with Perfect Crime.

But shit, do you think 52 year old Axl could do a rendition of this killer song?

Nope

If he try, it would be the most Mickey song of all time