A MyGNR Novella

AdriftatSea

Take the story anywhere you want it to go - then, stop mid-sentence and let the next person carry on, in any direction they want to take the story. Make it what you want!

There was a man, much like Roy Batty from Blade Runner. He didn't know if he was human, yet did know he had feelings like a human. He had dreams and memories. He felt love. He was on a mission though. He didn't have much time before his life ended yet he had to get to the only woman he had ever loved. He could remember how she felt beneath him, the warmth of her skin, the way she touched him that last day. Just before he left her he promised he would be back. When he returned there was blood everywhere and she was gone. The Others had been there. They took her and their children. As he walked down the street he knew someone was following him. There was a reflection of someone in the store just across the way. As they were approaching, he turned quickly pulling out his sword with only thoughts of impaling the one behind him and suddenly he recognized her. She didn't look the same but he recognized her immediately...

Edited by AdriftatSea
  • Like 2

...as the lady that gave him the crabs last week. He no longer had the crabs though because he cut the hair off of his left ball so the crabs moved onto his right ball and then he lit the right ball on fire. Suddenly, a big black guy with a handgun came after the robot man. The robot man recognized this big black guy. He was a part of The Brothers which was a gang kind of like The Others except they were all black. The robot man swung his sword and cut the big black guy's adam's apple wide open. A hell of a mess that was. There was apple juice everywhere! Suddenly, a pterodactyl swooped down and...

• Like 3

buttfucked a hotdog vendor that was minding his own buisness....and all he could think of while this was happening was of his kids and

who would pay for their college tuition if he dies. Finally the pterodactyl came and he felt a sudden change within...almost like he had super powers

Edited by pestilence
  • Like 2

The hotdog vendor saw the future in the apple juice and told the Roy Batty looking man to head to the forest for that was the only safe place for him. The man started running as fast as he could. He had this horrible sludge all over him from the mess he had just been through. The woman that gave him crabs was hot on his heels. He knew he had to make a mad dash for the forest because that was his only chance. He searched in his pockets and found the note she had tucked there just before he left that morning. Something she said as she kissed him goodbye. Yes, now he remembered, NOW he remembered. She knew they were coming for her. Why had he not seen this coming. She put the note in his pocket so that he would know where to find her. He ducked into the forest and ran toward the stream. He heard the crab infested woman screaming as he knew the pterodactyl had her and was making a proper meal of her. Just as he reached the stream he saw a cupcake taking a bath which was unusual in itself because everyone knows cupcakes don't bathe. It was too late because the cupcake saw him and demanded he stop. He had no choice. Would he die now? He had to think fast. Should he pull his sword and do away with the ugly creature or abide by his demand? He decided to...

• Like 1

...suck his own dick. He took off his pants, layed on his back and put his legs over his head. After a while, he came all over his face and got up. Looking around, he saw emptiness. Everyone was gone except the crabs lady who somehow survived the pterodactyl attack. He remembered her name was Sylvia. He approached her. Something wasn't right. He ripped off her mask and revealed an alien head, he screamed, "You! You're not Sylvia! You're one of the kung fu creatures on the rampage!". And then, suddenly...

• Like 4

The Kung Fu Creature takes him to a bar and insists they have a drink. They go in, sit down and there is a band playing. He looks around and there are all sorts of strange creatures. The barmaid brings them a drink. He takes a few sips and becomes very light headed. As he passes out he hears the band over and over in his head...

"You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack, and you may find yourself in another part of the world, and you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile, and you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you may ask yourself-Well...how did I get here?"

Then he wakes up, his head is throbbing in pain, he's in a great white room with marble floors and high ceilings. He hasn't any clothes on. He has no idea how he got there or how long he's been there. He hears a loud noise like thunder and jumps to his feet. Just then he hears someone coming through the door, he turns and ...

• Like 1

...It was indeed Sylvia this time. He stared at Sylvia for what what must've been eleven nanoseconds. Giggling like a schoolgirl, Sylvia groped exotically in he's direction, clearly desperate. He grabbed his brass knuckles and bolted for the door he saw at the end of the white room. It was locked, of course. Sylvia let out a curious chuckle. "If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened" she rebuked. He thought to himself, "What the hell is she talking about?" Sylvia always had been a little funny-smelling, so he knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Sylvia did something crazy, like... give him crabs or something.... but wait, this had already happened! "Am I going crazy?!?!?!" He thought to himself. Like a drunken sailor at happy hour, he gripped his brass knuckles tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headfirst through the glass panels on the other end of the room, on his way out of the room he saw....

• Like 1

the hotdog vendor limping furiously towards the window and looking down yelled, "You really shouldn't have done that!" As he (for the sake of brevity we will call our lead character Roi) as Roi crashed to the ground below him he saw the apple adamless Brother. He reeked of sour apple juice. Roi writhed in pain. He knew he had broken several ribs from the fall. That was the least of his worries as the tall one from the gang of Brothers loomed over him. The Brother grabbed Roi's arm and flung him over his shoulder as though he weighed no more than a small child. Off they went. Roi wailed, "Where are you taking me?" The Brother said...

"wherever the fuck i want to, you stupid cunt." Roi remained quiet as he travelled upon

this strangers shoulder....certain he was headed for death....and then the Brother let out a horrific

scream and they both toppled to the.pavement.

Covered in Brother blood and shitting his pants Roi glanced up and saw....

• Like 1

A flatulent clown bent down to take a whiff before staggering off to the school yard, carrying a half empty bottle of Jack.
Ominously he sang in cigarette crusted voice "fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a "

• Like 1

As Buckethead went down to the studio to record his 935th pike, he suddenly stopped, turned around and saw a giant, hairy....

dishevelled, sad eyed clown, begging him to return to the band.

Buckethead cried out "stop following me".

It started to rain.

• Like 1

Buckethead whipped out his nunchucks preparing to fight, when the clown clapped his hands. Out of thin air comes DJ Ashba who started playing one of his lame guitar solos. Bucket throws down his nunchicks and whips out his guitar and starts to play...

• Like 1

Soothsayer, when Buckethead plays Soothsayer he constructs magical lyrics in his strangely concealed mind which come true, this is how he has acquired his material goods in life, if he wants a six pack of booze, since a giant monolith in a deranged mask can cause social chaos, he plays Soothsayer or if he wants another chicken for the coop in the bathroom, he plays Soothsayer, sometimes sixteen times in a row. Right now he composed the charming little ditty: 'Ashba swag, Ashba swag, remove this corporate witch, transform him into a torn dish rag' and BOOM! Another chicken for the coop. It doesn't matter what he says, 65% of the time, a chicken always appears. Though this one seems to have frenetic shaped wings, which have no opportunity to ever take flight, they are almost waffle-shaped, a hashtag crudely solidified, and when the poor thing clucks, it spits out bubbles in the sumptuous shape of a tophat, they slowly drift up into the air and burst almost considerately... no, there is no intelligent link between the bubbles and the shapes they concoct. Also, this chicken does not lay eggs because it believes coughing up curious bubbles is a handy gimmick when it comes to Buckethead's monthly adoption round up when he feels he has saved enough chickens from complicated backgrounds. Even though nobody knows where they originally arrived from. He will explain this in the next Pikes album. Although the rain seemed opportunistic, almost cajoling and bitterly predatory, it was only July, DJ was due to tour with GNR in November so this presented a grave issue...

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 2

..which is the working title of a song he's been working on for a solo album, it reminds him of a sad clown.

Slash set his guitar down, walked over and put his arm on DJ's shoulder, and softly said "hey man, all things considered, don't you think you'd be better off if you..."

• Like 1

'Better run fast' thought Roi as this was his only chance to escape. Best to get away from the road as he saw horses coming so he dove into the forest once again running as fast as his legs would take him. Once he was deep in the forest he stopped and leaned against a tree, pulling the note from his pocket. There were directions yes, but he couldn't make them out as the ink was smeared, wet with sour apple juice. What was he to do? He had an idea...

..which is the working title of a song he's been working on for a solo album, it reminds him of a sad clown.

Slash set his guitar down, walked over and put his arm on DJ's shoulder, and softly said "hey man, all things considered, don't you think you'd be better off if you..."

"...if you realized that it hurts me so that you're younger, better looking and played with Axl recently. I don't understand why I can't just get over this, but well I can't." DJ said, 'Well, man, maybe you do play the guitar better than me, but you're right, I am younger, I'll always be younger than you Slash, always. And I am better looking, and I have a really hot wife too. You're right again, I did recently play with Axl, and he did say, he wouldn't play with you again in this lifetime. But hey man I hear you're touring all the time! That's fantastic! Just be careful up on that stage, you don't want to fall and break a hip! Now why don't you grab a beer out of the fridge, have a seat and let's see how this story about Roi plays out?"

Roi realized while leaning against the tree that he had lost track of not just time but days. His cracked ribs ached. He fell to the ground and thought for a moment of resting. If only he could shut his eyes. Then he saw them. Two of the most beautiful raven haired women? Were they women? He couldn't really make out what they were. They were almost gliding towards him. They looked ethereal with gauzy torn dresses that clung to their damp skin. Were they wearing shoes? They approached him and spoke yet their mouths weren't moving. He wanted to feel frightened but a calm came over him. One of the women reached down and brushed his face with the back of her hand. When she touched him he saw colors flash before his eyes. His body jolted and he began seeing things in the past, or was it the future, was it real? Who were these women and what did they want? Then they spoke again in unison this time. They said in a soft whisper...