A MyGNR Novella

AdriftatSea

"AT&T is a form of blotter acid we've been selling for years," said the women of the forest. "The first one's free. It makes you taste colors. That's what you're feeling now Roi. It's transferable with a touch of a hand and takes in an instant. We're going to take you back to our home in the deep forest now. We know you're feeling so hot that you're about to burst out of you're clothes. We've got just the thing for that too Roi." One lifted his feet, the other his shoulders and they went about carrying Roi to their home in the forest just as they said. Along the way Roi looked at the tall trees above him. The branches twisted down and slapped at the trio as they moved along. The greenish brown vines hanging from the forest ceiling swayed to the music the colors were making. It sounded like Slash playing the theme from The Godfather. It was all so very beautiful. Roi tried to catch his breath, but he couldn't.

He looked up into the face of the woman holding his shoulders, her damp raven hair fell about his face. As he was looking into her lovely lavender eyes he wondered where she came from and what she was going to ... "SQUISH"... an arrow went right through her lovely lavender eye pulverizing it. She dropped him. The one holding his feet turned and let out a harrowing screech that was deafening. The one with the arrow in her eye pumped bright red blood from the orifice where her eye once was all over his face and into his mouth. He did indeed taste colors. He looked around and saw...

.......Stephanie Seymour, her vicious nasty eyes glaring right into his own. Something unintelligible was coming from her mouth. It sounded like she was mumbling something about witches and Donatella Versace but he couldn't be certain because it all sounded so silly and ridiculous. Her glare was intense and piercing and he was compelled to recoil, despite the fact that she looked smoking hot in a Lanvin black leather haute couture evening dress. He had to look away because he could tell she was trying to cast a spell over him. He looked to the other lavender eyed, raven haired woman who by now was.......

• Like 1

at her computer, logging on to www.motley.com/tour to purchase tickets for the North American leg of Mötley Crüe's final tour. "The prices are great!" said the woman, noting that some shows had tickets for as low as $20! "I really reccomend that anyone who digs music check these guys out before they stop touring" said the woman. Once she had her tickets purchased on Ticketmaster, she turned around and...

• Like 1

at her computer, logging on to www.motley.com/tour to purchase tickets for the North American leg of Mötley Crüe's final tour. "The prices are great!" said the woman, noting that some shows had tickets for as low as $20! "I really reccomend that anyone who digs music check these guys out before they stop touring" said the woman. Once she had her tickets purchased on Ticketmaster, she turned around and...

..said "wtf am I doing, I'm like an advertising bitch" so in that exact moment she felt a deep hate for Motley Crue and everything relationed with it, she couldnt believe that just by seeing the ticket prices she turned into an advertising bitch almost instantly!, so she wanted revenge...real revenge, she wanted to dissapear everything relationated with Motley Crue, but she noticed that she was acting like a crazy person, she wanted to relax, she went to play bowling to the Brooklyn Bowl, at the entrance the guard asked for her name, she didnt want to be recognized due to her crazy state, she said Warchild Johnson, she entered the Bowl and saw a band, it was GnR! she saw the guitarist, the one that uses a hat, she rememered that he had something to do with Motley Crue, she picked a Bowling Ball and killed the guitar player, she escaped and...

• Like 2

...Roi's story picks up where we left him in the deep forest albeit the acid is finally wearing off as it's been just over twelve hours now. Stephanie Seymour is standing over him in her Lanvin black leather haute couture evening gown looking magnificent, glaring at him with her evil, beady little dark eyes whilst we hear the beautiful music of Slash playing the theme from the Godfather in the background. The remaining raven haired, lavender eyed beauty rose to her feet trembling. She turned to face Stephanie Seymour and said to her, "While you may look smoking hot in that dress, you're evil to the core and you're going to pay for what you've done. There are many of us Stephanie Seymour and we will see you penniless and wearing Wal-Mart clothes before this is over! For we are The Others and We always Win!" With that she disappeared into the forest. Stephanie Seymour threw her long mane of dark hair back in maniacal laughter then lifted up her Christian Louboutin four inch heel and was just about to bury it into Roi's heart when out of no where came ...

stabbed Stephanie Seymour right in the stomach, thrown by the cupcake previously seen by Roi. This was too much for Roi to take. He jumped to his feet then pounced into a hidden dragon, crouching tiger position and was just about to finish Stephanie Seymour off with a brutal kick to the face when time suddenly stood still. He moaned mid-air thinking to himself that he pulled a groin muscle. "I'm too old for this shit," Roi mumbled under his breath. He then collapsed to the ground. Stephanie Seymour disappeared along with the cupcake in a black cloud of smoke. Roi lay on his back wondering what just happened? - once again.

Miles below the forest in a cave at the end of a tunnel Shea paced the rattan floor in a room elaborately adorned with gold leaf wallpaper, Indian Dream Catcher's, so many throw pillows she had to put them in a stack against the wall to keep from tripping over them, enough candles to light a third world country and patchwork throw rugs. The room had the overwhelming musky smell of patchouli oil and jasmine incense. Shea thought to herself with a laugh, 'these bitches haven't been out of the forest since Hendrix was alive.'

She pulled her I-Phone from her cloak pocket. Dammit, still no reception. How was she ever going to buy Crue tickets? She heard some were selling for $20; probably seats in the nosebleed section. Didn't matter anyway, Motley Crue was exceedingly mediocre even in their prime. Would have been a nostalgia concert for Roi. Would she ever see him again? The children were asleep on the tasseled burgundy chaise lounge. She mustn't wake them. They would know all too soon what horrors awaited them. As Shea was pacing back and forth, she saw a small, door next to the stacked pillows. It was no more than 18" high. She missed it before as it blended with the awful wallpaper. It was opening now. What was it coming through the door? A small creature stuck his head in and said...

Went

Went. Went? Seriously HGH? Went? One word? I can't do anything with that. Fucking Went! Not even one sentence? This is a game people? Why... y'all could even play a freaking video game here if you wanted. And by the way, I like Tommy Lee! It's Vince Neil I don't like. You can't expect me to continue a story line with no more than one word and the last two people adding to it had a combined total of three words and one of them was 'dildo'... :max:

"shout at the devil.", handed her two motley crue tickets....shut the

door....which soon after disappeared

Shea threw the tickets on the ground, emphatically stating: "I don't listen to Nobody puts baby in a corner." The door reappeared, and out came the impish creature. "My name is WFA", it announced, "and you just made a big mistake.." Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

Went

Went. Went? Seriously HGH? Went? One word? I can't do anything with that. Fucking Went! Not even one sentence? This is a game people? Why... y'all could even play a freaking video game here if you wanted. And by the way, I like Tommy Lee! It's Vince Neil I don't like. You can't expect me to continue a story line with no more than one word and the last two people adding to it had a combined total of three words and one of them was 'dildo'... :max:

you're mad at dildo and not the GNR bullshit?

• Like 1

I'm not mad at all Pest. Tell your story! Others should too! Play the game! :)

... Roi caught his breath as he rose to his feet. He decided he wouldn't stop in the forest again, much too risky. He ran quickly towards the road just as if he was one of them and quick in step began marching. He looked to his left, he could do this, he knew he could do this, they all looked the same. With his blonde hair, blue eyes, he knew he had it down. Walk two to the left, one to the right, two to the left, one to the right. March on, march and then he would find her if he kept up with the rest of those in the Army of the Heartbroken. He told himself if I sing that I have no thoughts, if I think I have no music, if I hear that I have no breath, and I breathe that I have no sound, then perhaps I can live through this day. He decided to tell himself this at least another hour and then maybe he would live for another moment. That's when he knew he had to sit down and rest for just a second. He did so but this was at his own peril for just as he did the most awful thing happened, yes, just as you guessed out of no where appeared...

Roi looked up just as Sylvia was putting Axl's huge dildo into her backpack. He sat up not believing his eyes. He couldn't believe they were all alive AGAIN! "Sylvia, what are you doing? How did you save us all from the nuclear bomb?"

Sylvia looked back at him and said, "What nuclear bomb? That was purple rain. Literally. Purple Rain. Prince was playing in the next village over at the Broken Arm and Silver Muskrat Coliseum when the finale went oh so terribly wrong. Look Roi, I'm dating a doctor now, Doctor Ivan. I've no time for you and my crabs are all gone thanks to Doc Ivan. I've gotta be going. I signed up for the clean-up crew. Catch you later."

Roi said, "Wait, wait, you saved us all! How did you do that with your huge dildo that belongs to Axl and wait a minute, I don't believe that, Axl wouldn't have a dildo, I heard all the women say, well, he just wouldn't need that..."

Sylvia, replied, "Oh you're right, it's not his, I just like to tell everyone that. Okay, I ejected it into the air and it spun around really fast dispersing the purple rain and well, it's all about the physics, long story, I have to go. There are over a thousand soon to be rotting dove carcasses over the village school. I told you, it was a PRINCE CONCERT - Doves and all. The most awful thing, it was recess when they fell. Those poor kids. Can you imagine Roi? First all that purple rain, then all those screeching, well crying, hahaha, dying doves dive bombing all those little kids! What I wouldn't give to be a child therapist right now Roi. I could certainly line my cloak pockets with much gold Roi. Anyway, I'm wasting daylight. Have to get there and gather up those dead birds before they start to rot. I'm sure I can get a pretty penny for them down on the West Bank. They will make a nice stew. Tell the Old Ball and Chain I sell hello." Sylvia stepped into the shadows and was off.

The people around Roi began to wake from their stupor yet they were covered in slimy purple rain. There was a funny little man next to Roi. He walked over and said...

he fell to the ground with a resounding THUMP!

Meanwhile Shea was still pacing the rattan floor in her underground damp prison. She scanned the cavernous dark room thinking only of a way out when she glanced upon something on the floor. Something Bacardi introduced into this story that now she had to deal with! Tickets to a concert. Bacardi called it a Nobody puts baby in a corner band. Well the Others wouldn't know the difference. She leaned down and quickly grasped the tickets in her hand tucking them away in her pocket. Just as she did the giant oak door near the front of the room opened. In came two of the Others swaying in unison.

If you let me take my children and leave, I'll give you these floor tickets to see The Who with Roger Daltry. They added a new rocking guitar player, so they don't go by the name The Who anymore, now they call themselves, The Crue! These are floor tickets. You can have them if you let us go.

The women from The Others who were beginning to look like that really sick girl from The Ring looked at each other, then looked back at Shea and said in unison, "You are our prisoner, we will take those Who/Crue tickets for ourselves and keep you as our prisoner!"

Shea put the Who/Crue tickets to her mouth and screamed, "I'll chew the bar code off of these Who/Crue tickets and you'll never fucking make it past the front gates let alone Security you crazy ass bitches!"

The crazy Others Bitches looked at each other and said in unison, "What's a bar code?" then they looked back at Shea with astonishment and said, "Hey, we don't know what a bar code is, but we want to see Roger Daltry so put the Who/Crue tickets down, then you are free to go. But the only way out is through that tiny door by the chaise lounge."

Shea grabbed up her sleepy little ones, one on each hip, ducked into the tiny door and was off. As she was winding her way through the little hobbit tunnel she thought it would be best if she...