Best 2010 recording of Rocket Queen!?

Hi, what is the best recording we have of rocket queen from 2010? I've searched on YouTube and there are some goodish ones but nothing close to a pro shot recording obviously, are there any pro shots of rocket queen from 2010 shame if not!?

Thanks

Guest Gunns

Hi, what is the best recording we have of rocket queen from 2010? I've searched on YouTube and there are some goodish ones but nothing close to a pro shot recording obviously, are there any pro shots of rocket queen from 2010 shame if not!?

Thanks

It's so bittersweet.... On one hand I'm always happy to see my favorite singer ever having a good time and performing with passion but on the other, I hate his goofy white guy moves as he's gotten older.

I know this isn't the right thread but I gotta say it. I wish he'd either grow the hair out long or cut the shit completely off and go short. He's been sporting the 'medium' length hair for too long now.

This one was recorded by a company I think, its fun watching Axl dancing to the whole intro.

http://vimeo.com/24811534

This is so awesome! I wish 2010 was captured on pro shot for release.

The whole SA tour is recorded, that exact same RQ performance too, its a shame they have so much beautiful stuff unreleased.

It's a shame that THE Beta released the 2012 cheesy vegas shitfest, compared to her beloved South American tour recordings...