Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

I'm sure he did it just to piss Axl off. Amirite?

of course. axl's ex wife and axl's ex band mate posing for a picture together at a KISS show is a clear indication that the two of them are conspiring together against axl rose.

also

The guy next to Slash kinda looks like Ashba after being beaten by all his bullies.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 2

I´d like to understand the logic of this. I mean it´s cool they met again. But what is Erin up to? She left Axl more than 20 years ago. Out of nowhere she is suing Axl over domestic violence. Then again she is going to a GN´R show in Atlanta. Last year as we know she decided to auction Axl´s pics and letters. Why she kept all that stuff for so many years? And now she is having dinner with Slash.

• Like 2

I´d like to understand the logic of this. I mean it´s cool they met again. But what is Erin up to? She left Axl more than 20 years ago. Out of nowhere she is suing Axl over domestic violence. Then again she is going to a GN´R show in Atlanta. Last year as we know she decided to auction Axl´s pics and letters. Why she kept all that stuff for so many years? And now she is having dinner with Slash.

Bitches be crazy, yo.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

The guy next to Slash kinda looks like Ashba after being beaten by a pot plant seeking revenge

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 1

Two knew each other back in the day. Bumped into each other at a public event and she snapped an instagram pic (like millions of other ppl). Nothing to read in to.

EDIT: now, if she was sucking his cock while Sweet Child from the Appetite 4 Democracy DVD was playing in the bkgrd then maybe.

Edited by hellobeatle
  • Like 1

Haha I can't wait to hear from the people who think this as a big deal. An old friend who was around during a crazy period in both your and her's life wanted to say hello and catch up. I see nothing abnormal about this.

Maybe I should go visit HTGTH and see what they think of this. Oh wait, that place is as deserted as Chernobyl these days....

• Like 1

She obviously is trying to get Axl back. She went to a GNR show, didn't get to see him, so posted her pic on social media. He didn't contact her. She gets desperate and sells all of his personal belongings still in her possession, but still... no reaction. So she decided for a last ditch attempt: make contact with the devil, post a pic of them together and now all she has to do is wait...

• Like 1

Two knew each other back in the day. Bumped into each other at a public event and she snapped an instagram pic (like millions of other ppl). Nothing to read in to.

EDIT: now, if she was sucking his cock while Sweet Child from the Appetite 4 Democracy DVD was playing in the bkgrd then maybe.

:rofl-lol:

Slash was off to Atlanta to visit his friend Clifton Collins Jr and go to WALKING DEAD set. He ended up with WALKING DEAD cast the night after at a KISS / DEF LEPPARD concert. Erin hooked up Slash and they met up like old friends. No big deal. No Axl offense.

• Like 1

The domestic violence lawsuit was 20 years ago and it wasn't 'out of nowhere'. And FFS, two people who used to run in the same social circle (of sorts anyway) catch up and ERMAHGERD CONSPIRACIEZ!?!?

Our forum should be better than this. Not surprised that an Axl fan had to start it.

To start what exactly?

Yes.. it's really a surprise. There's is an "Axl fan" in a Guns N Roses forum! I thought they only can be found in the Frank Zappa boards.

Anyway, on the photo.. how do you say in english "No tener códigos"?

She obviously is trying to get Axl back. She went to a GNR show, didn't get to see him, so posted her pic on social media. He didn't contact her. She gets desperate and sells all of his personal belongings still in her possession, but still... no reaction. So she decided for a last ditch attempt: make contact with the devil, post a pic of them together and now all she has to do is wait...

Now I'm beginning to understand the kind of woman you are, Lio. :lol: