The absolute worst question I have ever asked this forum...

Gracii Guns

It's purely for her to know whether she was the last person to use the loo or not. If the paper is still there she knows she was the last, in which case she probably just chucks it in the water and goes about her business. If she goes and the seat is clear of paper she knows that someone else has been in the interim and then she REALLY needs to clean the seat assuming that every other person living in the building that uses the facilities might be an unhygienic slob. Sounds like a snob to me. And a weirdo. I think you should mimic her actions so that she misleadingly believes she was the last person there to do something so uncouth as to take a pee or a poo.

Are you being facetious or serious? :lol:

Just another theory. Could it be that it is a babywipe she is leaving? She wipes the seat with a babywipe and leaves one there just to show, she has done so. I carry babywipes myself around with me in my backpack so as to avoid, pissy change syndrome.

It's purely for her to know whether she was the last person to use the loo or not. If the paper is still there she knows she was the last, in which case she probably just chucks it in the water and goes about her business. If she goes and the seat is clear of paper she knows that someone else has been in the interim and then she REALLY needs to clean the seat assuming that every other person living in the building that uses the facilities might be an unhygienic slob. Sounds like a snob to me. And a weirdo. I think you should mimic her actions so that she misleadingly believes she was the last person there to do something so uncouth as to take a pee or a poo.

Well I'm not serious but I can guarantee that the Polish woman is. I'd never do such a thing, it's weird and quite frankly obsessive compulsive in my opinion. I can't imagine how challenging it must be for that woman to use a public loo. I'm actually surprised she doesn't just choose to squat and hover above the toilet seat. She could have the most athletic thighs in the UK if she just applied herself a bit more.......loser...... :lol:

Well I'm not serious but I can guarantee that the Polish woman is. I'd never do such a thing, it's weird and quite frankly obsessive compulsive in my opinion. I can't imagine how challenging it must be for that woman to use a public loo. I'm actually surprised she doesn't just choose to squat and hover above the toilet seat. She could have the most athletic thighs in the UK if she just applied herself a bit more.......loser...... :lol:
But you do also realise that sharing a lavatory with randos can be fuckin rank. Bring on the obsessive compulsives. Not to mention what some lot consider a hygienic latrine is far below any decent level of cleanliness. Don't get me started on folks that don't wash their toilets everyday.
  • Like 1

...and I have asked some dumb questions here.

Honestly, not even Yahoo answers could answer this, so I need your help.

I've just moved into a new building. We each have our own kitchen, living space and bedroom, but a toilet and bathroom is shared between two flats. The other lady (she's Polish if this is a cultural thing) occasionally leaves a piece of toilet paper on the toilet seat after using it.

Now, ladies, as you know that this is something we all do in a public toilet. With this flat, I don't bother as it's always really clean. But what makes it weird is that she leaves it *after* using the bathroom, and doesn't cover the whole seat, just one small portion at the front.

Is this a secret symbol indicating the apocalypse is nigh, or that there's a sale on at DFS?

If anyone has any insight at all as to why she might do this, I'd be interested. I don't want to upset her by moving her toilet roll or not replacing it.

Now I know that I'm going to get the piss taken out of me for asking this question, but I'm ready to be a sacrifice to the altar of being neighbourly.

Thanks!

I have no idea what this means or anything, but I really need to tell you that this post is absolutely awesome! :lol:
  • Like 1

Hi Gracii

It is not uncommon for people from other countries to leave toilet roll on the toilet seat, on the top of the tank or somewhere else for others to use it. It is seen as a respectful gesture

I could write a book on the goodwill gestures of people abroad. People are amazing wherever you go

• Like 1