Boardwalk Empire: Final Season Discussion

I like this show, when does it come back? seems like it's been forever since the last season ended, I forgot all about it.

Final season premieres September 7th. I hope everyone gets a chance to get all caught up.

Best show on HBO since the Sopranos. Buscemi is great in every movie/TV show he does.

Agreed, very interested to see how it all ties together. I

• 3 weeks later...

Strange, with only a month to go from premiere.

I don't like that it is only eight episodes and the jump from 1924 to 1931.

no idea how much they are filming..could be just a scene or 2 since they are only gonna be there 2 days

some amazon show called alpha house filmed there last week...john goodman is the star...he came in, did his scene in about 10 minutes and was done....i watched another scene that had a guy walking up a staircase and he had to turn around halfway up and cock his head to the side...that fucking thing took over 3 hours to do

Must be a very important scene.

Some people think Lucky will be the bad guy. I don't agree, I know Nucky will make some deals but 1931 was the year of the big mafia war. We will finally meet Salvatore Maranzano. Dude has been around as long as Joe the Boss. He was among the "Mustache Petes." Rothstein name dropped Jack Diamond but we never saw him. No Frank Costello or Vito Genovese. Dutch Schultz also. We do get Bugsy though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think it's off to a fine start

yeah i really like it so far, still miss richard :(

Yeah, what a great character.

Graham has been killing it as Capone. You are used to De Niro but by 1931, Capone's condition was reduced to childish behavior brought on by years of syphilis and cocaine addiction.

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying this season. Much more focused (in my opinion) and I'm enjoying seeing Nuck's childhood played out. I was worried when I heard that they're moving the show into the 1930s, but have really enjoyed seeing the characters in their new environments.

• 3 weeks later...