Highvoltage steps down as admin

UK SUBS

Just got in from Vaca.

This is a HUGE loss to our community. Chris is an amazing guy here and outside of here. This seriously sucks.

BUT! I know he is busy and has alot going on, for that I wish him nothing but the best in everything life throws at him. He is a great talent.

This surprising and completely unexpected. Highvoltage should remain as an admin even if he doesn't have the time to be one. I had little differences with him in the past, but overall, the guy is just spectacular. I couldn't believe it when I found out he was younger than me.

Chris is a class act and I truly wish him all the best.

• Like 2

from the days of the ac/dc board where you took it upon yourself to post a massive review of the hammerstein shows in 06 to now, thanks for all you've done for this community HV.

Fuck yeah, the old AC/DC forums.

I've been posting on the same forum(s) as HV for something like...12 years? We used to post on the old official AC/DC forum before it went to shit. Eventually I got into GN'R, and HV talked me into joining here after Axl's whole "People will hear music this year" thing in 2006. Really bummed that HV is stepping down, but it's completely understandable. I wish him all the best IRL.

:wub:

Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to finally being able to give him a warning point :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Sad to see you step down bro. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and energy to run the board, so hopefully you can relax a bit now. Maybe take up the open news reporter position or at least stick around a bit and make sure the ship doesn't sink.

I was secretly hoping this was all forgotten about since it hasn't been mentioned for awhile....

I remember we joined around the same time, and even at 15 years old (I can't believe you were only 15!) you have always been an asset to this place. It was not surprising when you became a mod, and especially when Subs asked you to be his right hand man. All well deserved.

Thanks for all the support you've given to me personally and for all you've done for the forum. People like you is the reason why I, and other members, keep coming back here throughout the years. The only thing that makes this a little less troubling is knowing that ER is a fantastic choice to fill your shoes. We're in good hands.

Sounds like you've got a lot of exciting things to look forward to. I wish you all the best!!

:hug:

• Like 3

Guest Gunns

this isn't good to hear, Chris has been a stand up guy and was cool to hang out with him at the shows all around Australia from 2010-2013. He's copped the wrong end of the stick sometimes, but it hasn't been warranted as i'm sure everyone in his position would make msitakes here and there. He's a diehard GnR fan and from one diehard to another, I want to wish him luck going forward in life.

I hope to see him at future gnr shows where Axl will no doubt be as high pitched and out of breath like he has at the recent shows. Still better than nothing :lol:. (sorry I had to get that in there).

And it was good laughing at the dj ashba/MAC makeup shows last year, its all for the love of music thats what we should all take away from times spent on these forums!

Edited by Gunns

1299867456_the-situation-is-shocked.gif

I'm sad to hear this. You've been a mod here since I joined, and I remember liking you even back then. I was really happy when you and Subs took over because you were the only two mods I never had any beefs with. You've done a great job, and I hope you'll keep posting and eventually maybe step back up to being an admin/mod again.

Hugs and kisses,

Lith <3

Edited by Lithium