Highvoltage steps down as admin

UK SUBS

Sorry to hear you're leaving Chris! As long as I've been a member here-almost 2 years I've always enjoyed our chats.

Can't say a mean thing about you since you were always kind to me. You broke down the intimidation factor for me around here as a former newbie. Thanks!

Hope life gives you a few happy surprises along the way and have fun, that's the key. You only get one life so go out there

and do your thing but keep in touch!

Sheri

I wish you all the best HV, I thought you did a great job. The timing kinda sucks though, right after that "older person" did what IMO he shouldn't have been allowed to do. He probably thinks he's got bragging rights now.

Most memorable HV moment: When you helped convince KK that Pappy was Purple Aki. :lol:

Never in a million years. I was worried for him, that was all. Many of us have posted on these forums for over a decade. We know each other and how we post.

Like I said, it is a big family, we do what we do, including the weird cousins

• Like 1

Sorry to see you go HV, I think you alluded to it when ER took on admin so I was sort of expecting it. You have done a great job here, I can only guess at how time consuming it is.

Enjoy your spare time and travelling, I guess we'll still be here on your return. Just keep your fingers crossed CD2 doesn't miraculously drop when you are in a far flung corner of the globe without wifi. ;-)

Have a virtual bouquet and engraved clock from me.

Booo. Everyone seems to have jumped the mygnr ship in this last year.

At least we get wfa (one of the biggest mygnr and HV bashers in history) back.

Some people are capable of recognizing when they've acted like fuckwads and change their shit up. :)

• Like 2

Booo. Everyone seems to have jumped the mygnr ship in this last year.

At least we get wfa (one of the biggest mygnr and HV bashers in history) back.

Since he's come back he's done nothing wrong, IMO everyone deserves a second chance, especially when they admit wrong doings.

• Like 4

You've been awesome HV. I'm really glad you're still going to be posting, in fact I imagine that you'll have more time to contribute to posting and discussion now that you don't have to be managing anymore. You've done a brilliant job and I wish you all the best for the future. I think it's exciting what lays ahead for you. :thumbsup::)