Fucking mess of a performance from Slash/Myles.... how comes only Axl gets called up on his shitty performances and no-one else?

Towelie

The fact you sit here and trry t pttend Slash's band and his live show is awful shows' whata fucking tool you are.

This is actually a valid point. Some really devoted New-GnR fans Slash haters need to really try to make a point that something is bad. Axl's video's go viral all by themselves though. ;)
How does Axl's sucking effect Slash's sucking again? That's right, it doesn't. The human ear was designed to distinguish suck from non-suck, yet both of you seem incapable of using the tools you were born with. Neither one of you would know a point if it bit you in the ass.
OP started with the comparison. I just weighed in on it.
My bad. Thought boner was talking to me in the post you quoted because I really don't read her walls of shit, but I see that she was gibbering to someone else.

This right here is the difference between Slash fans and Axl Zealots. Who the fuck is a GnR fan and then says they hate Slash? Honetsly GTFO. You don't hate Sash. There's no fucking way you can be a GnR fan and hate Slash. That's the massive difference between Slash fans and Axl nutswingers. Sash fans don't hate Axl, they simply criticize the dude because he is a fuck up. You zealots actually hate Sash because you need to hate anyone that is "vs" Axl. You hate Slash? The guy who had massive hand in the music you love. STFU. You fuckers make no sense whatsoever. Holy fuck your shit is old. Slash' s band kicks the living crap outta Axl's fake ass GnR band..The fact you sit here and trry t pttend Slash's band and his live show is awful shows' whata fucking tool you are. Show an average musicc fan a random clip from Axl's clown show and then show them a random clip from Slash's show and I GUARANTEE you the average person chooses Slash's performances over Axl's 99 times out of a hundred. You Zealots need to wake the fuck up.

You seem frustrated :lol:

The main point is Myles' voice doesn't do Slash's songs any favors. Slash would be better off playing the songs off his solo efforts as instrumentals.

Holy fuck if this isnt nutswinging on Axls cock to the core I dont know what is. Every Slash show is a pathetic disaster you say.... You are a pathetic disaster just for making that coomment. This is what people hate GnR(Axl) fans. Cause the majority of them are complete idiots.

The majority of Axl fans are actually not complete idiots. I'm really sick of reading claims such as this on here. I'm an Axl fan and I know many others who are perfectly reasonable people. Stop pretending that this forum represent the majority of fans. Most Axl fans I know aren't on any forums.

It's also really ironic that you say we nutswing on Axl's cock and then go on to make statements like "Axl's clown show" and then praise Slash claiming he's so above Axl. One might see that as nutswiming on Slash's cock.

You are really no different from "complete idiot" Axl fans when it comes down to it.

Edited by RocketQueen1985
  • Like 2

His performance on the Hall of Fame replacing Axl as GNR frontman was not bad. Judging by Axl's performance on live events, I guess we're lucky Myles took the job instead.

And live, at the shows themselves it sounds awesome. When he leans into the high notes or Rocket Queen or Nightrain or By The Sword, and he hits them on point, every single time, those notes have never ever been sang that accurately live.

Edited by moreblack

If it isn't the mad little girl herself. Listen up Boner, just because you ferociously defend your idol with every ounce of stupidity you can muster up doesn't make every one of his pathetic little shitshows less pathetic. All of your girly little insults can't and won't ever change that. The only thing you can change is your tampon. Deal with it.

It's obviously you never been to a Slash gig. Your statement is completely bullshit. His shows are one of the greatest out there at the moment and far from pathetic disaster. Seems like you confound things and you are proving that you can't be taken serious

Eh? I saw Slash at a festival a year ago, and I was really disappointed in the performance. Slash had zero stage presence or charisma, the songs were exactly as they are on the albums with no extra soloing or flair to jazz it up for the audience, and Myles was all-around awkward.

Definitely wouldn't consider it one the greatest shows I've seen.

A festival gig isn't the same as an headling show
:lol: Yeah, because Slash's shitty band somehow sounds different based on billing and location.

You're comedy gold. I love you.

Never said that. You've never realized they have twice that much time on their haedling shows? Still don't see the difference? Never heard of the extended Rocket Queen, Slither, Anastasia? All them were played like the studioversions right?
Couldn't care less if they extend them when they suck so bad they should shorten them instead.

Don't care if you care or not. Gackt stated they play songs exactly like on the album which just isn't true

My bad. Thought boner was talking to me in the post you quoted because I really don't read her walls of shit, but I see that she was gibbering to someone else.

Nah, I'm not touching your and Bono's chickfight with a 40 ft pole man. ;)

Myles is miles better in his own element than covering GnR tracks.

Don't care if you care or not. Gackt stated they play songs exactly like on the album which just isn't true

You're gonna need to back that up.

Edited by Gackt

Myles is miles better in his own element than covering GnR tracks.

http://youtu.be/Dj5ot7zq1wk

You're gonna need to back that up.

I don't have to do anything since everybody who likes Slashs music knows this. Besides there are plenty of videos on YouTube and even on this board where you can look this up by yourself if you are interested in

I don't have to do anything since everybody who likes Slashs music knows this. Besides there are plenty of videos on YouTube and even on this board where you can look this up by yourself if you are interested in

Oh, so you can't prove shit, alright then. :lol:

The only improvisation I've seen the man do is during live solos where it's already established, like Rocket Queen's ending solo; everything else is typically a note-for-note safe album copy.

If it isn't the mad little girl herself. Listen up Boner, just because you ferociously defend your idol with every ounce of stupidity you can muster up doesn't make every one of his pathetic little shitshows less pathetic. All of your girly little insults can't and won't ever change that. The only thing you can change is your tampon. Deal with it.

It's obviously you never been to a Slash gig. Your statement is completely bullshit. His shows are one of the greatest out there at the moment and far from pathetic disaster. Seems like you confound things and you are proving that you can't be taken serious

Eh? I saw Slash at a festival a year ago, and I was really disappointed in the performance. Slash had zero stage presence or charisma, the songs were exactly as they are on the albums with no extra soloing or flair to jazz it up for the audience, and Myles was all-around awkward.

:lol: Yeah, because Slash's shitty band somehow sounds different based on billing and location.

Never said that. You've never realized they have twice that much time on their haedling shows? Still don't see the difference? Never heard of the extended Rocket Queen, Slither, Anastasia? All them were played like the studioversions right?
Couldn't care less if they extend them when they suck so bad they should shorten them instead.

What does what Gackt said have to do with me exactly?

Oh, so you can't prove shit, alright then. :lol:

The only improvisation I've seen the man do is during live solos where it's already established, like Rocket Queen's ending solo; everything else is typically a note-for-note safe album copy.

So you don't know anything and I'm not willing to change that ;)

You can read all this shit up again, maybe you'll understand it.

Gackt said they play exactly like on the album, I contradicted in saying they didn't in headlining shows and you came up with "somehow they sound different with billing and location" which wasn't my point. It's a matter of time.

Edited by Free Bird

You can read all this shit up again, maybe you'll understand it.

Gackt said they play exactly like on the album, I contradicted

I said they played (and still play) like absolute shit. I agree with you that they aren't good enough to play anything like the album.