Fucking mess of a performance from Slash/Myles.... how comes only Axl gets called up on his shitty performances and no-one else?

Towelie

This performance was alright with a mistake or two, compared to some of the GNR shows the last 4 years and the lack of progress and perceived effort, it's nothing. Plus it was just acoustic, and a song Kennedy didn't originally sing nor is it really in his vocal powers to blow out the park.

I haven't clicked on that video because i can already imagine the disaster Civil War must be. Myles Kennedy should be forbidden from covering GNR songs.

The idiots comparing his bad singing to Axl's mistakes are just haters who have no fucking clue, and using only one retarded video, to prove Axl sucks is as lame as their own existence. Because Axl has played hundreds of concerts and in his prime he was perfect. Myles K. is like 10 years younger than Axl and sings like crap, always sang like crap, always will and he will never be the rock frontman Axl was.

+1

The issue here is just one: I don't enjoy watching Queen songs with another singer but Freddie. Anyway who am I? One of the owners of Queen? No I'm just a fan. So if I don't agree I leave. I would never get inside a Queen forum to bitch to the rest of the band members. You know why? They don't deserve the bad treatment even if they suck now. They did make me very happy for many many years and they still do through old live performances and old CDs/LPs. What I don't understand is why fans of old GN'R keep on coming here to bitch on the current band and why fans who don't dig Slash anymore keep on bashing him too. I really hate Slash and I haven't heard anything from him for a long period of time (of course I'm not counting old Gn'R releases). So if I don't like the small things here and there I've listened it's obvious that I got more to do with my life than finding a Slash forum to bitch about "how he sucks playing", "how bad Miles is" ; etc. It's so simple: I don't dig Slash anymore so I won't go find out about him, I really don't care about this guy anymore, fuck him. I'm pro Guns N' Roses so that's what I'm interested in. If I shared the same negative thoughts some of you have about the current band I wouldn't be anywhere near the band. I would do the exactly thing I do with Queen: no more GN'R live, no more GN'R new releases, I would stick with the old stuff and that's it. I'm glad I still love GN'R both live and on studio and I'm very happy with all the achievements the band has done so far. But if you're not... grow some balls and move on instead of acting like a fuckin' teenage girl who lost the first boyfriend. If GN'R ain't the same for you anymore, the door is right there. The same way I left when Slash didn't fit my needs anymore. I know Skid Row still exists but I haven't heard more than 3 new songs without Sebatsian Bach and for me it's enough. I don't care about Skid Row as a band because for me the band doesn't exist without Sebastian. So I moved on, no more Skid Row in my life (unless I want to hear old shit). If you're not happy with GN'R move on and that's it. Same with Slash or anything else. Life's short. Enjoy it!

• Like 3

The issue here is just one: I don't enjoy watching Queen songs with another singer but Freddie. Anyway who am I? One of the owners of Queen? No I'm just a fan. So if I don't agree I leave. I would never get inside a Queen forum to bitch to the rest of the band members. You know why? They don't deserve the bad treatment even if they suck now. They did make me very happy for many many years and they still do through old live performances and old CDs/LPs. What I don't understand is why fans of old GN'R keep on coming here to bitch on the current band and why fans who don't dig Slash anymore keep on bashing him too. I really hate Slash and I haven't heard anything from him for a long period of time (of course I'm not counting old Gn'R releases). So if I don't like the small things here and there I've listened it's obvious that I got more to do with my life than finding a Slash forum to bitch about "how he sucks playing", "how bad Miles is" ; etc. It's so simple: I don't dig Slash anymore so I won't go find out about him, I really don't care about this guy anymore, fuck him. I'm pro Guns N' Roses so that's what I'm interested in. If I shared the same negative thoughts some of you have about the current band I wouldn't be anywhere near the band. I would do the exactly thing I do with Queen: no more GN'R live, no more GN'R new releases, I would stick with the old stuff and that's it. I'm glad I still love GN'R both live and on studio and I'm very happy with all the achievements the band has done so far. But if you're not... grow some balls and move on instead of acting like a fuckin' teenage girl who lost the first boyfriend. If GN'R ain't the same for you anymore, the door is right there. The same way I left when Slash didn't fit my needs anymore. I know Skid Row still exists but I haven't heard more than 3 new songs without Sebatsian Bach and for me it's enough. I don't care about Skid Row as a band because for me the band doesn't exist without Sebastian. So I moved on, no more Skid Row in my life (unless I want to hear old shit). If you're not happy with GN'R move on and that's it. Same with Slash or anything else. Life's short. Enjoy it!

There are at least 2 forums that are entirely pro GNR. If you don't know about them I can PM the addresses.

It's a GNR forum, not just a NewGuns forum. So why leave?

I agree with you on the bashing point. All the Axl/Slash bashing is a bit boring and childish.

You can criticism but all the nutswinging and bashing is just meh

This forum is for all the lineups of the band, If you don't like it, there are other forums that are 100% pro-Axl where people won't hurt your feelings. For a guy telling people to grow some balls you seem very sensitive.

nobody washes Slashs cause he is not the one that threw out all the members from the world's biggest band, only to tou the world with a cover band and drag GNR name into mud with hilarious performances and crappy band.

Slash plays with a singer who didn't record that song and is therefore less embarasing if he makes a mistake or two.

Also, Slash/Myles have a mistake once in two ours, Axl's almost every show is full of mistakes to be honest.

I remember Rio being bad but not that bad :(

I remember I stayed up late to watch it, then turned it off half way through. I was embarrassed for the band with that performance.

I remember watching it live on YouTube around 5am UK time. I lost my mind when I realised they were playing Estranged.

• 2 weeks later...