New Sixx:A.M Album -"Modern Vintage" out October/ 7/ 2014

Oh no, I got that you were on my side :)

I guess I was the one who didn't express myself clearly. My reply was directed at the people who have the view that because we're Axl fans our opinions are void because we'll defend him no matter what. That's not the case and it's really getting on my nerves that people keep insisting on that being the case.

I'm sorry if you thought I was having a go at you because that wasn't the case at all. And yes, it's been a long day (sigh).

• Like 1

I had no idea what a riad or bedouin was until I looked up Axl talking about Erin's brother in law or something who claimed to be an international arms dealer and wikipedia for bedouin. Suppose it's a cheesy cryptic title, interesting at the very least.

It sounds kind of ok, but easily forgettable, not catchy like the live version of

Life is beautiful. It is a bit too early to say though as the whole song is not out yet.

I like the simple colour palette of the album cover. As it is a fantasy robot I would have given

her bigger wings, lifted the headlights, and given her a less painful and fake looking pose.

Gotta get it right sounds good to me! Sixx am first album was great , 2nd one not so good, hoping this one is as good as the first

Agreed. The first album was really good, second one was, eh.

Think the word your looking for is sh!t lol

Are there any tour plans yet as far as we know ?

I wouldn't think so, they're not really a touring band. Gnr will be active in 2015 and motley are on a farewell tour for at least another 18 months
Thanks man ... ;) (but DJ said in the Twitter chat that they wanted to do a tour, but than again it's DJ)

Checked out that Gotta Get It Right and really think it's awful, I was indifferent to their old stuff, nothing great, nothing awful just kinda typical rock you hear on radio by a hundred bands these days but this song is utterly vacant. The guitar is basically a non-entity, the vocal melody is cringeworthy, can't tell if there's bass, lyrics are annoying and the drums are energetic at least.

Generic as fuck !
For circus songs lovers !
Full of shit, nothin' more to say except that i really hope that DJAshba will not do the same shit to the next GN'R album !
some buckethead fan on youtube don't like it either

Loved their first album. Second one was good. This sounds decent. Nothing insanely impressive to me. Mind you I thought lies of the beautiful people last album was a horrible song so maybe the rest of the album will be a little better.