New Sixx:A.M Album -"Modern Vintage" out October/ 7/ 2014

Sixx:AM's accessible new single "Gotta Get It Right" ranks as active rock radio's most-added song.

So accessible that a pop push is actually under consideration, Sixx:AM’s new single “Gotta Get it Right” predictably received another scorching reception from rock programmers.

After ranking as active rock radio’s second-most-added song with 10 monitored pickups last week, the song cruised to the most-added position on this week’s listing.

According to Mediabase, a whopping 24 monitored stations added “Gotta Get it Right” this week. No other track earned half as much new support from the active rock format.

Royal Blood’s “Figure it Out,” the week’s next-best performer, scored 9 monitored adds this time around. KONGOS’ “I’m Only Joking” and Islander’s “Coconut Dracula” followed with 6 monitored adds and 5 monitored adds, respectively, while Korn’s “Hater” and Letters from the Fire’s “Zombies in the Sun” split fifth-most-added honors with 4 monitored adds each.

Set to fly up the airplay chart in the wake of another solid adds week, Sixx:AM’s “Gotta Get it Right” is already #21 at the active rock format.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014/08/12/sixxa-m-s-gotta-get-right-explodes-rock-radio/

Back Off Bitch is a masterpiece.

It's a great song. I love the woooh-ooooh-ohhh-ohhh parts.

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, because the glam bands you listen to has so much better lyrics :rolleyes:

You're one of the biggest idiots I've ever come across on GN'R forums and that says a lot, so congratulations.

Edited by RocketQueen1985
  • Like 1

You're one of the biggest idiots I've ever come across on GN'R forums and that says a lot, so congratulations.

Wow. So instead of attacking the guy's posts/ideas, you attack the poster with personal insults?

He made fun of lyrics from a band you liked. So your response is to do the same thing, make fun of the bands he likes........IE: you did the exact same thing that he did. And then you start calling him names?

Wow.

Wow. So instead of attacking the guy's posts/ideas, you attack the poster with personal insults?

He made fun of lyrics from a band you liked. So your response is to do the same thing, make fun of the bands he likes........IE: you did the exact same thing that he did. And then you start calling him names?

Wow.

You are always personally insulting people, you certainly have with me in the past on several occassions, but I guess you've forgotten all about that.

I didn't react this way simply because of this post, but because he has been insufferable not only on here but on another forum as well.

So instead you constantly trying to tone police others and trying to tell them how YOU think they should act, maybe you should just mind your own business because you have no idea what is going on here or what lays to ground for it.

And don't bother with replying with a wall of text because I don't care.

Wow.

You are always personally insulting people, you certainly have with me in the past on several occassions, but I guess you've forgotten all about that.

I didn't react this way simply because of this post, but because he has been insufferable not only on here but on another forum as well.

So instead you constantly trying to tone police others and trying to tell them how YOU think they should act, maybe you should just mind your own business because you have no idea what is going on here or what lays to ground for it.

LOL, look out, she's mad now!!!!

And no, I don't insult people all the time. It's just that people like you get highly offended if somebody disagrees with them and takes it as a persona affront against them. It's OK for people to disagree. You are way too sensitive. You think somebody is attacking you personally if they disagree with one of your posts.

And if this guy does it ALL THE TIME on multiple forums, then why do you keep responding to him? Why don't you put him on ignore?

Funny how you can dish it out in full plates..........but you sure can't take it if somebody gives it back to you. Pretty funny to watch. Also had to laugh at your line about me trying to tell people how to post. Seem to remember you bashing somebody a couple days ago in a DJ topic and you dictating to them what they could/couldn't post. I suppose it's OK for you to do that - but not other people?

Wall of Text. Sure. Like that's an insult? I try and give people well thought out and thorough answers to their questions instead of just quick 2-3 sentence insults. LOL, I'm deeply insulted you don't like it when people take the time to give actual responses to people.

Wow.

LOL, look out, she's mad now!!!!

And no, I don't insult people all the time. It's just that people like you get highly offended if somebody disagrees with them and takes it as a persona affront against them. It's OK for people to disagree. You are way too sensitive. You think somebody is attacking you personally if they disagree with one of your posts.

And if this guy does it ALL THE TIME on multiple forums, then why do you keep responding to him? Why don't you put him on ignore?

Funny how you can dish it out in full plates..........but you sure can't take it if somebody gives it back to you. Pretty funny to watch. Also had to laugh at your line about me trying to tell people how to post. Seem to remember you bashing somebody a couple days ago in a DJ topic and you dictating to them what they could/couldn't post. I suppose it's OK for you to do that - but not other people?

Wall of Text. Sure. Like that's an insult? I try and give people well thought out and thorough answers to their questions instead of just quick 2-3 sentence insults. LOL, I'm deeply insulted you don't like it when people take the time to give actual responses to people.

Sixx:AM = Cringe.

this

also the thread is 8 pages long? lol

Gotta Get It Right >>> World On Fire.

hahahahahaha

NO

Imagine if DJ presented that to Axl, 'hey this can open up CD2'.

2993369.jpg

Y'know i wonder if Axl put DJ songs on the next album and not BBF....

wtf man

(fortunately none of DJ songs will put on the next record)

Sixx:AM's accessible new single "Gotta Get It Right" ranks as active rock radio's most-added song.

So accessible that a pop push is actually under consideration, Sixx:AM’s new single “Gotta Get it Right” predictably received another scorching reception from rock programmers.

After ranking as active rock radio’s second-most-added song with 10 monitored pickups last week, the song cruised to the most-added position on this week’s listing.

According to Mediabase, a whopping 24 monitored stations added “Gotta Get it Right” this week. No other track earned half as much new support from the active rock format.

Royal Blood’s “Figure it Out,” the week’s next-best performer, scored 9 monitored adds this time around. KONGOS’ “I’m Only Joking” and Islander’s “Coconut Dracula” followed with 6 monitored adds and 5 monitored adds, respectively, while Korn’s “Hater” and Letters from the Fire’s “Zombies in the Sun” split fifth-most-added honors with 4 monitored adds each.

Set to fly up the airplay chart in the wake of another solid adds week, Sixx:AM’s “Gotta Get it Right” is already #21 at the active rock format.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014/08/12/sixxa-m-s-gotta-get-right-explodes-rock-radio/

The term Rock used for this type of radio friendly music is too much cringeworthy...

and people say Slash put out radio friendly rock...

If Slash release a fart on a loop on 60 minutes that still better than this garbage

Sixx AM and DJ Ashba is a disgrace for the term: rock

That song is better than DJ's or this bands entire career

You were the one who went off topic in the first place to do your tone policing :facepalm:

Oh the irony.

But that's OK. You can get the last little insult in. Yay!!!!

Now back on topic.

Insult? When you say something to me it's not an insult, but when I say something to you it is? Yes, that makes perfect sense.

I'm beyond sick of your holier than thou attitude. I constantly see you tone policing others on here, but as soon as someone tells you off for doing it you scream insults and retort to your back on topic backpeddling so hard.

Have you ever noticed how I never quote or adress you? It's always you who have to adress me with either a dig about me being an Axl fan and now this tone policing. I never start an interaction with you because I have no interest. I have heard all the nutter and policing posts before, I don't need to hear them again.

So there's a very easy way to end this - stop fucking adressing me. That way you won't have to take anymore threads off topic either which is obviously of great concern to you.

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

You were the one who went off topic in the first place to do your tone policing :facepalm:

Oh the irony.

But that's OK. You can get the last little insult in. Yay!!!!

Now back on topic.

Insult? When you say something to me it's not an insult, but when I say something to you it is? Yes, that makes perfect sense.

I'm beyond sick of your holier than thou attitude. I constantly see you tone policing others on here, but as soon as someone tells you off for doing it you scream insults and retort to your back on topic backpeddling so hard.

Have you ever noticed how I never quote or adress you? It's always you who have to adress me with either a dig about me being an Axl fan and now this tone policing. I never start an interaction with you because I have no interest. I have heard all the nutter and policing posts before, I don't need to hear them again.

So there's a very easy way to end this - stop fucking adressing me. That way you won't have to take anymore threads off topic either which is obviously of great concern to you.

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

LOL, she is MAD now!!!!!

If people posting on a rock forum make you get "beyond sick because of their holier than thou attitude" then you might be taking this stuff way too seriously.

Scream insults? You are the only one who seems to be getting mad and angry. Your posts make me laugh, not get angry. I would never take comments from random strangers on a rock forum so seriously they'd make me "scream" or get "angry."

I'll address your posts whenever I want, thank you very much. That's how a forum works!!! (again with the forum police stuff).

Russ - sorry man.

I've tried to respond to her digs without going full-insult mode like she is.

I'll STOP responding to her posts now unless it is specifically topic related. Hopefully she can do the same.

Again, people take this stuff way too seriously. :shrugs:

(And sorry if this seems like I am screaming insults at you in an angry and holier than tho fashion :lol: )