New Sixx:A.M Album -"Modern Vintage" out October/ 7/ 2014

Find their music to be really generic and boring. But that's just my own personal preference.

I do admire their ability to further the band's music life though.

Though being parts of other "bigger" bands, Sixx/DJ have released a bunch of music under the Sixx AM banner. And they are in pretty frequent contact with their fans. Sixx is able to write and tour with Motley, do his own podcast, and write/record and tour with Sixx AM......but people are saying that Axl deserves a long break and vacation because the band has played 80 shows in the last two years?

DJ might dress and act like a douche, but you have to be impressed with how hard working and dedicated he is to his music.

Find their music to be really generic and boring. But that's just my own personal preference.

I do admire their ability to further the band's music life though.

Though being parts of other "bigger" bands, Sixx/DJ have released a bunch of music under the Sixx AM banner. And they are in pretty frequent contact with their fans. Sixx is able to write and tour with Motley, do his own podcast, and write/record and tour with Sixx AM......but people are saying that Axl deserves a long break and vacation because the band has played 80 shows in the last two years?

DJ might dress and act like a douche, but you have to be impressed with how hard working and dedicated he is to his music.

Agree, think Sixx:Am is mediocre at best but at least they act like a proper band and the music itself isn't offensive or pure garbage, just not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

All right, found some more info on this album. The album title is called "Modern Vintage". Here's the actual album cover. The 1st single will be out on August 5th.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-4.33.39-PM.png

Here are the track listings.

1. ‘Stars’
2. ‘Gotta Get It Right’
3. ‘Relief’
4. ‘Get Ya Some’
5. ‘Let’s Go’
6. ‘Drive’
7. ‘Give Me A Love’
8. ‘Hyperventilate’
9. ‘High On The Music’
10. ‘Miracle’
11. ‘Before It’s Over’

http://loudwire.com/sixx-a-m-title-artwork-track-list-new-album/?trackback=tsmclip

Can't wait.

Edited by Anguyen92

GN'R song titles aren't cringeworthy or cheesy though. At least I can't think of any right of the bat.

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Back of Bitch

TWAT

Street of Dreams

IRS

Used to Love Her

I can see what you mean with Back Off Bitch, but not the others.

you seriously don't think those other names are cheesy? Twat? Street of Dreams?

I admire your loyalty to all things Axl related.

GN'R song titles aren't cringeworthy or cheesy though. At least I can't think of any right of the bat.

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Back of Bitch

TWAT

Street of Dreams

IRS

Used to Love Her

I don't see There Was A Time or Street of Dreams as cheesy or cringeworthy no. Had it been Street of Broken Dreams then it would've been another thing.

I fail to see what this has to do with me being an Axl supporter seeing as I just admitted that Back Off Bitch can be seen as a cheesy title, but okay.

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Back of Bitch

TWAT

Street of Dreams

IRS

Used to Love Her

I don't see There Was A Time or Street of Dreams as cheesy or cringeworthy no. Had it been Street of Broken Dreams then it would've been another thing.

I fail to see what this has to do with me being an Axl supporter seeing as I just admitted that Back Off Bitch can be seen as a cheesy title, but okay.

Saying you're an Axl fan = your opinion becomes void.

Because you will always defend Axl, no matter what the discussion is about.

I like quite a lot of Slash's songs, but the titles are often cheesy. I'm sure not all GNR titles are beyond great, but I love a lot of the titles, they often seem wellthought out :shrugs: Don't think November Rain is cheesy, nor TWAT, IRS or SCOM. SOD or UTLH, yeah, okay, they're nothing remarkable.

I like quite a lot of Slash's songs, but the titles are often cheesy. I'm sure not all GNR titles are beyond great, but I love a lot of the titles, they often seem wellthought out :shrugs: Don't think November Rain is cheesy, nor TWAT, IRS or SCOM. SOD or UTLH, yeah, okay, they're nothing remarkable.

That is ridiculous.

If I were to "defend" Axl no matter what I would've argued that Back Off Bitch wasn't a cheesy title. But instead I actually agreed that it was. Yet apparently a comment about me "being loyal to anything Axl related" was necessary.

That is ridiculous.

If I were to "defend" Axl no matter what I would've argued that Back Off Bitch wasn't a cheesy title. But instead I actually agreed that it was. Yet apparently a comment about me "being loyal to anything Axl related" was necessary.

She was a little confusing about it, but I think she was having a sarcastic dig at Groghan and defending you. I think.

Anyway, of the titles discussed so far, only Back Off Bitch is egregious, imo. SCOM would be fine if it weren't for the "O'". Axl's apostrophe abbreviations with prepositions and conjunctions are ridiculous. Street of Dreams isn't great, but it's not the worst. TWAT sucks pronounced 'twat' but that's just an economical way of writing a longer song title, so it gets a pass.

I think Right Next Door to Hell is pretty dumb. Love the song, though.

• Like 1

That is ridiculous.

She was a little confusing about it, but I think she was having a sarcastic dig at Groghan and defending you. I think.

Yep, what Mags says. Sorry for being confusing. It was (still is) a long day.

• Like 1