AshbaSwag is no more...

I own Ashba Swag clothing and I'm not ashamed of it.

me too and me neither. to the untrained eye, ashba clothing really looks no different than your basic affliction-inspired, newschool LA rocker/motley crue-ish regalia.

I just have this hoodie as I found it pretty cool. I don't own any of the stage clothes as it's not my style.

IMG_2617.jpg

It's not my style, but I doubt anyone here would know who DJ Ashba is, so if someone wore it here, I think they'd just see it as a hoodie with a skull :shrugs: There are some T-shirts that look alright to me. It's not all that bad.

• Like 1

So because we like some clothing you don't we have no shame?

Not clothing. Swag. -_-

(also, just take it as a joke :unsure: )

I didn't realise it was meant as a joke. If that's the case then I apologize for taking it the wrong way.

People on here just usually don't joke when it comes to saying bad stuff in regards to DJ.

Not clothing. Swag. -_-

I didn't realise it was meant as a joke. If that's the case then I apologize for taking it the wrong way.

People on here just usually don't joke when it comes to saying bad stuff in regards to DJ.

Semi-joke. I like Ashba almost as much as hemorrhoids. But it's still mostly tongue in cheek stuff. :P

Not clothing. Swag. -_-

I'm probably one of DJs detractors on this site and honeslty most of what I throw at him is meant in fun.

Not clothing. Swag. -_-

I'm probably one of DJs detractors on this site and honeslty most of what I throw at him is meant in fun.

That's fine. I just failed to pick up on it in username's post.

I own Ashba Swag clothing and I'm not ashamed of it.

Do you wear it because you actually like it........or just because he is a member of Guns n Roses?

It's a hoodie and I wear it because I like the design on it. Ashba Swag for me doesn't equal Guns N' Roses, it's an entirely separate thing.

Its amusing that ashba gets more shit than a guy wearing a mask a raincoat and a kfc bucket on his head. lol @ all of you. #dumbasses

It'd be much less of an issue if DJ had half of the skill bucket does.
I find all of bucketheads solo work boring. Whatever he added to gnr was fine with me. When ashba gets his chance it will probly be fine to. Technical skill doesnt mean it sounds worth a shit.

Its amusing that ashba gets more shit than a guy wearing a mask a raincoat and a kfc bucket on his head. lol @ all of you. #dumbasses

It'd be much less of an issue if DJ had half of the skill bucket does.
I find all of bucketheads solo work boring. Whatever he added to gnr was fine with me. When ashba gets his chance it will probly be fine to. Technical skill doesnt mean it sounds worth a shit.

I'd listen to a bucket solo record 1000 times before a Sixx AM record, but that's your prerogative.

I just can't believe Axl would allow such a fraudulent, pretentious sellout to be in GNR or be associated with it in anyway. If I remember correctly, he once said in an interview that it was "sad" to watch Slash (in his opinion) sell himself out by playing with certain musicians and how he never wanted to see it happen. Seems like he's had a change of mind.

Edited by combos
  • Like 1

I have this shirt http://www.ashbaclothing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_45&product_id=847

I'm not ashamed to admit it. It looks good and fits great. I guess its all a matter of personal style. I wouldn't wear 99% of the GNR concert shirts (or other band/concert shirts) they put out but a lot of people here buy them like crazy.