AshbaSwag is no more...

Ashba might be creative in the loose definition of the word but his creativity is pretty generic and frivolous though it makes a pretty penny. At least Axl is actually creative when he gets off his arse and makes music, it's a shame him and DJ can't swap productivity, I'd say Ashba is productive rather than creative.

• Like 1

Ashba might be creative in the loose definition of the word but his creativity is pretty generic and frivolous though it makes a pretty penny. At least Axl is actually creative when he gets off his arse and makes music, it's a shame him and DJ can't swap productivity, I'd say Ashba is productive rather than creative.

Agreed

Its amusing that ashba gets more shit than a guy wearing a mask a raincoat and a kfc bucket on his head. lol @ all of you. #dumbasses

It'd be much less of an issue if DJ had half of the skill bucket does.
I find all of bucketheads solo work boring. Whatever he added to gnr was fine with me. When ashba gets his chance it will probly be fine to. Technical skill doesnt mean it sounds worth a shit.

I'd listen to a bucket solo record 1000 times before a Sixx AM record, but that's your prerogative.
I understand. I grew up in the 80's so I expect rock dudes to look like ashba. I like his classic rock sound. Chinese Democracy is my favorite gnr album, so whatever bucket had to do with it was great in my opinion. But lots of people here slam Ashba for his look and I just dont get why. The crazy outfits are part of it if you see them live. I enjoyed looking at bucket perform with gnr to.It just seems he didnt catch as much shit on this forum for his look.

Its amusing that ashba gets more shit than a guy wearing a mask a raincoat and a kfc bucket on his head. lol @ all of you. #dumbasses

It'd be much less of an issue if DJ had half of the skill bucket does.
I find all of bucketheads solo work boring. Whatever he added to gnr was fine with me. When ashba gets his chance it will probly be fine to. Technical skill doesnt mean it sounds worth a shit.

I'd listen to a bucket solo record 1000 times before a Sixx AM record, but that's your prerogative.
I understand. I grew up in the 80's so I expect rock dudes to look like ashba. I like his classic rock sound. Chinese Democracy is my favorite gnr album, so whatever bucket had to do with it was great in my opinion. But lots of people here slam Ashba for his look and I just dont get why. The crazy outfits are part of it if you see them live. I enjoyed looking at bucket perform with gnr to.It just seems he didnt catch as much shit on this forum for his look.

To me, Ashba's style seems really forced, gimmicky, and fake, whereas Bucket's schtick was (and still is) just who he was - a really weird dude who can play the shit out of a guitar.

I like it better than the previous pictures in the toilet with all the shit splatter or whatever (that's what it looks like to me anyway). Plus he's not flipping off or anything. That's nice. :shrugs:

DJ has his hands in everything. Where does he find the time?

He saves a lot of time by not bothering to learn how to play guitar.

And everything ThinkAboutYou has posted in here :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You+must+be+so+deep.+Not+a+repost+anyone

+candles, a piano he obviously doesn't play, dat shirt and I'm pleasantly surprised his jeans actually look normal...

#FuckWhatPeopleThink :D

I facepalmed so hard when Duff wore that shirt when he played with the current line up and somebody actually compared the shirt to some kind of punk statement. Yeah right.

I own Ashba Swag clothing and I'm not ashamed of it.

me too and me neither. to the untrained eye, ashba clothing really looks no different than your basic affliction-inspired, newschool LA rocker/motley crue-ish regalia.

...that's exactly the problem with it.