Slash -- "Yes, I Once Drugged My Girlfriend's Mom ... So We Could Bang on the Couch"

Guest Gunns

Of course I love Slash but jesus, he is so lame with how he tries to act "cool." His book was a fun read but its so full of cliches and him trying to glorify the excess and crap. Grow up, dude

He's only telling a childhood story man..

That's how I took it. Just last night a friend and I were hanging out before a concert and we were telling my wife stories of a bunch of dumb shit we used to do in Junior High and High School. We weren't trying to impress my wife or anything, we were just remembering/relaying some stories and wondering how we're still alive.

How would you feel if DJ told the exact same story? Most people here would be losing their shit. I'd say "LOL Slashba" and be done with it.

The difference would be that Slash's story is true, while DJ's would be made-up in an attempt to convince us what a bad-ass he was.

"Oh no, Slash did something that makes him look bad. Quick, let's bring up something that makes Axl look even worse so people will focus on that instead."

As opposed to worshipping Axl's every move and twisting anything related to Slash into a bad thing?

It really does go both ways. Whenever somebody says something negative about Axl, the Slash hate comes out immediately as well. If somebody mentions Axl's weight, the first picture that will be posted is the one of Slash on a beach.

Is it lame? Yes, it is.

But both sides do it all the time.

Of course I love Slash but jesus, he is so lame with how he tries to act "cool." His book was a fun read but its so full of cliches and him trying to glorify the excess and crap. Grow up, dude

That's how I took it. Just last night a friend and I were hanging out before a concert and we were telling my wife stories of a bunch of dumb shit we used to do in Junior High and High School. We weren't trying to impress my wife or anything, we were just remembering/relaying some stories and wondering how we're still alive.

How would you feel if DJ told the exact same story? Most people here would be losing their shit. I'd say "LOL Slashba" and be done with it.

The difference would be that Slash's story is true, while DJ's would be made-up in an attempt to convince us what a bad-ass he was.
How do you know that Slash's story is true again? I've seen nothing in history that says that Slash is any more credible than DJ in any way.
  • Like 2

Anyone find it creepy that a near 50 year old is waiting for his luggage and a middle aged bloke with a camera wants to ask him about his sexual history...

I get TMZ wants to spread gossip...etc but its just weird. How about ask him how his flight was the promotion for his album and film productions. What's worse is he probably isn't even a fan of slash. His boss will tell him "go to LAX, spot some celebs, even if they are old as fuck and report back with their sex secrets".

Tubes pouring smash on his face was less embaressing.

"Oh no, Slash did something that makes him look bad. Quick, let's bring up something that makes Axl look even worse so people will focus on that instead."

As opposed to worshipping Axl's every move and twisting anything related to Slash into a bad thing?

It really does go both ways. Whenever somebody says something negative about Axl, the Slash hate comes out immediately as well. If somebody mentions Axl's weight, the first picture that will be posted is the one of Slash on a beach.

Is it lame? Yes, it is.

But both sides do it all the time.

I realise it goes both ways. I have already agreed with ProstituteComa on it earlier in the thread.

I usually don't post in Slash threads because who gives a fuck, but wow. This is LAAAAAME. Can't believe this guy still has an audience.

How exactly is he any worse than DJ?

He isn't worse than DJ.
  • Like 1

I usually don't post in Slash threads because who gives a fuck, but wow. This is LAAAAAME. Can't believe this guy still has an audience.

How exactly is he any worse than DJ?

He isn't worse than DJ.

:rolleyes:

Your words not mine. :shrugs:

When I first read this, it looked like it was worded to where he drugged his girlfriends mother and had sex with her :lol: I was about to let out a "holy shit"

Haha, so this! Even that would be something I couldn't defend. What a relief. :lol:

Is Slash really just standing there in the airport by himself waiting for his luggage like you or I? Where's the entourage of body guards, a personal assistant, the manager's family and so on? Whose gonna tell him it's time to gooooo?

How exactly is he any better than DJ?

He can actually play the guitar.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl
  • Like 1

Some of those comments are very funny!

"What an ass! I hope that woman sue him for all the health concerns she subsequently suffers whether or not it was attributed to his reckless inconsiderate behaviour."

Seriously? :lol:

• Like 1

Your friend was totally trying to sleep with your wife.

Not sure I entirely believe this. Did he give specifics like what drug was used? How they got Mom to ingest it without noticing? Most 13 yr old aren't that savvy and there was no Google back then. She probably fell asleep and they took advantage.

Makes a good R&R story though. I think he knows people expect him to live up to the image.

Can't really tell how true an old story is. Seems like he knew the question was coming. But at the 45 sec mark I believe he said the drug was Halcion. Correct me if I'm wrong. If right, that's some serious shit. Paul Bernardo used the same drug and it killed the victim.

Having said that, if true he was just a dumb kid with a hard on. As far as telling the story with specifics, it was TMZ. They look for sound bites, not autobiographies. Slash was asked a question and he answered it while blowing some time at the airport.

Edited by Orsys

Not sure I entirely believe this. Did he give specifics like what drug was used? How they got Mom to ingest it without noticing? Most 13 yr old aren't that savvy and there was no Google back then. She probably fell asleep and they took advantage.

Makes a good R&R story though. I think he knows people expect him to live up to the image.

Can't really tell how true an old story is. Seems like he knew the question was coming. But at the 45 sec mark I believe he said the drug was Halcyon. Correct me if I'm wrong. If right, that's some serious shit. Paul Bernardo used the same drug and it killed the victim.

Having said that, if true he was just a dumb kid with a hard on. As far as telling the story with specifics, it was TMZ. They look for sound bites, not autobiographies. Slash was asked a question and he answered it while blowing some time at the airport.

It's funny because it was exactly Paul Bernardo and Karla Hamolka I thought of when I first read this. They drugged Karla's sister so that Paul could rape her and she died because she OD'ed on the drug. So fucked up.

Can't really tell how true an old story is. Seems like he knew the question was coming. But at the 45 sec mark I believe he said the drug was Halcyon. Correct me if I'm wrong. If right, that's some serious shit. Paul Bernardo used the same drug and it killed the victim.

It's funny because it was exactly Paul Bernardo and Karla Hamolka I thought of when I first read this. They drugged Karla's sister so that Paul could rape her and she died because she OD'ed on the drug. So fucked up.

Yeah, I thought the same thing and couldn't believe it when he said Halcion. Difference is Bernardo and Homolka had intent and Slash was just a dumb kid, mind you at least Slash's victim lived!

Yeah, I thought the same thing and couldn't believe it when he said Halcion. Difference is Bernardo and Homolka had intent and Slash was just a dumb kid, mind you at least Slash's victim lived!

They had intent in raping her, not killing her. They panicked and called an ambulance when she OD'ed. Lucky for them police believed them when they said the sister had taken it on her own because she had gotten drunk or something to that effect.

Yeah, Slash was a kid and though he didn't mean no harm it could've easily happened as it has been seen before. Luckily for everyone involved it didn't. I'm a bit surprised he's admitting to this and on camera no less. I'm not from the US, but isn't it a pretty serious crime to drug someone? Even if you are just a dumb kid.