MAD MAX: Fury Road

Zint

Looks amazing. It's been in post-production for literally years (I think it was originally shot back in 2011) which made be a bit worried about the outcome, but based off the looks of the trailer it looks to be absolutely awesome and in line with the earlier trilogy. I also am stoked for Hardy as Max as he's quickly ranked as one of my favourite actors of his generation.

i absolutely love the mad max trilogy, and when i heard about this movie i was really worried. after seeing the trailer, i will be there day 1 to buy a ticket to the movie.

Edited by bran

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“I like that kid, Tom Hardy. He’s a very interesting actor. He reminds me of one my sons a bit but I had lunch with him, he’s a firecracker. It’ll be good. He was already cast, he just wanted to check in. I don’t know, maybe it was like ‘Is it okay?’ I was like ‘Sure, it’s fine. Have a ball, knock yourself out. I got better things to do.’” - Mel Gibson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Forgot to post about this a few weeks ago, but I saw the trailer for this thing on the big screen. Definitely my most anticipated movie of 2015, which is saying a lot considering we're getting a new star wars next year :D

I saw the trailer attached to American Sniper a few weeks ago. First trailer I saw for this and I agree with everyone here - looks fucking amazing! Maybe not my most anticipated, but it's closely behind SPECTRE and The Force Awakens.

I think I would have more excitement for the next Star Wars movies had the last three not been so terrible. They kind of made me not care about the Star Wars all that much. Plus, recently watched A New Hope and realized it's actually pretty terrible as well.

I'll definitely end up catching the next SW film, but definitely more psyched for Mad Max.

Yeah I won't be surprised if the new Star Wars doesn't do it for me but I actually have high hopes for this and will be bummed if it sucks.

It's been a long wait, and going off the trailer it looks like it's going to be great.

The guy that played The Toecutter (and Toad in Stone) is playing the (main?) villain Immortan Joe- that's a nice touch, and he looks fucking cool.

• 1 month later...