Another GnR date in Brasil: Belém Nov 7th

Source: Axl Rose fa clube

Produced by M1 Eventos

I hate portugal language so much

Why don't you brazilians speak spanish instead of this shit language?

and i hate Axl Rose Fa Clube's with a bunch of idiots who posting here and assisting Axl's cashgrab circus (and TB's constant vacation in their homeland) by buying tickets just to hear Jungle for the 300th time in their country...

They will do a new album after this tour......maybe

Nope if you fa Clube idiots still continue to buy tickets to the Axl Rose circus

GN'R fans right now

BsDyS3oCYAAB4PY.jpg

2336747812.jpg

464533111.jpg

The last picture is the GNR name in an utshell since Axl took the ownership

Edited by Crash Diet

Darth_vader_no.gif

^This

and this v

:facepalm:

But wait Ross guy, aren't you excited for Chinese/Jungle/Easy/Brownstone/Estranged/Better/Fortus/LALD etc Round 838? You must not be a true fan then. Hmph, the nerves of these "fans".

Lol @ Ross and "fans" :lol:

Here's my deal:

If GN'R were playing a show in Detroit any time soon, I'd go. Because I like GN'R and enjoy them live. However if I could trade that date for actual productivity and movement on new GN'R songs being release, I would in less than a heartbeat.

The people who are so concerned about "fans" need to realize is that many, many people in the fanbase really want what's best for GN'R. Just because some fans don't blindly praise every move of the band doesn't make them less of a fan.

• Like 2

Produced by M1 Eventos

and i hate Axl Rose Fa Clube's with a bunch of idiots who posting here and assisting Axl's cashgrab circus (and TB's constant vacation in their homeland) by buying tickets just to hear Jungle for the 300th time in their country...

Nope if you fa Clube idiots still continue to buy tickets to the Axl Rose circus

You're right about Brazilian fans being blind worshippers. They are. A visit to any Brazilian Forum or Facebook page and you would be scared by how many Brazilian Warchilds you'll find. It's scary.

But your post was just terrible. Your English sucks.

Produced by M1 Eventos

Im not brasilian, im not from that fa clube and I speak spanish.

• Like 1

Darth_vader_no.gif

^This

and this v

:facepalm:

But wait Ross guy, aren't you excited for Chinese/Jungle/Easy/Brownstone/Estranged/Better/Fortus/LALD etc Round 838? You must not be a true fan then. Hmph, the nerves of these "fans".

Lol @ Ross and "fans" :lol:

Here's my deal:

If GN'R were playing a show in Detroit any time soon, I'd go. Because I like GN'R and enjoy them live. However if I could trade that date for actual productivity and movement on new GN'R songs being release, I would in less than a heartbeat.

The people who are so concerned about "fans" need to realize is that many, many people in the fanbase really want what's best for GN'R. Just because some fans don't blindly praise every move of the band doesn't make them less of a fan.

This says it best. I would be PSYCHED if a Detroit show was announced! I'd be there and excited in a second. However, I've seen them three times. I would rather have productivity

Produced by M1 Eventos

What's the matter? Portuguese is too hard for your small mind to understand? "Why we don't speak spanish"? Oh, I don't know! What don't you speak ancient greek?

And man, the Axl Rose Fã Clube has about 7 or 8 members. All broken university students. And they are the idiots paying for the Axl circus? The band comes to Brazil. The Fã Clube promotes the event, as they would do anyway, the band greets them with party passes. What a bunch of assholes! The fan club, the band, the crew.

• Like 2

EXCLUSIVE LEAKED INFO:

-Opener will be a 15 min drum solo from frank

-DJ will introduce a different take on his different take of the TIL solo

-Pitman will replace Ron

-New rendition of the new rendition of the cover of Knockin on Heavens Door*

-"Asshole song" will be played for the first time in 12 years!

*Knockin on Heaven's Door is now 39 minutes long

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 4

And man, the Axl Rose Fã Clube has about 7 or 8 members. All broken university students. And they are the idiots paying for the Axl circus? The band comes to Brazil. The Fã Clube promotes the event, as they would do anyway, the band greets them with party passes. What a bunch of assholes! The fan club, the band, the crew.

Wait. Axl Rose Fã Clube only has 7 or 8 members ? So basically it's only a bunch of friends that happen to be GNR fans ? And yet they get party passes ? :shock: This is not a dig at you, but this seems just so... weird to me.

GnR "fans" are probably the only "fans" of any band in the world that complain when their band tours.....Of course it would be nice to hear Music, but actually I do not see the link that new tours might prevent the release of new music. I am very sure that they could have finished a new Album in between tours quite well, they had for sure enough time in the last couple of years. Brazil is a huge country and they love rock music, so I am happy for everyone that gets the chance to see the band they like. I wished they would tour Europe at some point again.

GnR "fans" are probably the only "fans" of any band in the world that complain when their band tours.....Of course it would be nice to hear Music, but actually I do not see the link that new tours might prevent the release of new music. I am very sure that they could have finished a new Album in between tours quite well, they had for sure enough time in the last couple of years. Brazil is a huge country and they love rock music, so I am happy for everyone that gets the chance to see the band they like. I wished they would tour Europe at some point again.

Posts like this just make me want to bang my head against my desk.

Love the "fans" in quotes too. That never gets old.

• Like 2