Another GnR date in Brasil: Belém Nov 7th

GnR "fans" are probably the only "fans" of any band in the world that complain when their band tours.....Of course it would be nice to hear Music, but actually I do not see the link that new tours might prevent the release of new music. I am very sure that they could have finished a new Album in between tours quite well, they had for sure enough time in the last couple of years. Brazil is a huge country and they love rock music, so I am happy for everyone that gets the chance to see the band they like. I wished they would tour Europe at some point again.

Posts like this just make me want to bang my head against my desk.

Love the "fans" in quotes too. That never gets old.

"fans" is a nicer way of saying 'bitter ex-fans'

Axl might as well erase Prostitute from existence since it makes him look grotesquely hypocritical, yeah 4 years isn't that abnormal for a normal band to put off releasing anything but let's appreciate the context of new GNR and the fact that Slash has many records post-GNR. I don't appreciate Axl kicking sand into his previous convictions but he is a strange man. He is supremely talented when he actually has the balls to step outside his comfortable kingdom he has manufactured, the band(s) he has got together are far better than endless tours and a single album to show for it, which was created 90% by 2005 anyway. Beyond a joke, what on earth does he do if he doesn't make music, jam or rehearse? He needs someone to give him some perspective that isn't from a delusional or monetary angle.

It seems silly to me that the band just spent a month in South America (mostly Brazil) this past spring, and they're already going back this fall instead of doing an actual stateside tour and dedicating time to recording music. If Axl at least tweeted a pic of him working in a studio, it'd be a huge reassurance that he's considering releasing an album soon.

Team Brazil, more people in this world want to see the band and hear new music than the Brazilian community

• Like 1

And man, the Axl Rose Fã Clube has about 7 or 8 members. All broken university students. And they are the idiots paying for the Axl circus? The band comes to Brazil. The Fã Clube promotes the event, as they would do anyway, the band greets them with party passes. What a bunch of assholes! The fan club, the band, the crew.

Wait. Axl Rose Fã Clube only has 7 or 8 members ? So basically it's only a bunch of friends that happen to be GNR fans ? And yet they get party passes ? :shock: This is not a dig at you, but this seems just so... weird to me.

I don't think you understood what I meant. The Facebook page, the website, the app and the forum are ran by seven or eight people. The Facebook page has over 424 thousand likes.

• Like 1

GnR "fans" are probably the only "fans" of any band in the world that complain when their band tours.....Of course it would be nice to hear Music, but actually I do not see the link that new tours might prevent the release of new music. I am very sure that they could have finished a new Album in between tours quite well, they had for sure enough time in the last couple of years. Brazil is a huge country and they love rock music, so I am happy for everyone that gets the chance to see the band they like. I wished they would tour Europe at some point again.

Remember that quote from Axl when he said he would NEVER want to become a band that just toured the old songs????

And I know what you mean about wanting to bang your head against the desk. Only in the GnR forum world are people bashed for wishing their favorite singer put out new music more than once every 20 years. It's weird how some of these guys twist and spin everything around to defend Axl's moves.

Source: Axl Rose fa clube

Produced by M1 Eventos

I hate portugal language so much

Why don't you brazilians speak spanish instead of this shit language?

and i hate Axl Rose Fa Clube's with a bunch of idiots who posting here and assisting Axl's cashgrab circus (and TB's constant vacation in their homeland) by buying tickets just to hear Jungle for the 300th time in their country...

They will do a new album after this tour......maybe

Nope if you fa Clube idiots still continue to buy tickets to the Axl Rose circus

You're right about Brazilian fans being blind worshippers. They are. A visit to any Brazilian Forum or Facebook page and you would be scared by how many Brazilian Warchilds you'll find. It's scary.

But your post was just terrible. Your English sucks.

Yup, you're right

But the end of the day you understand, aren't you?

I read a lot of prejudice and nonsense in this topic!

I will not waste my time arguing with ridiculous people!
I'll just wait for my information to materialize!

Complaints, complaints and claims ...

Whatever floats on your boat

You are one of the reasons why we haven't got a new album just sayin'

are you serious?

Fuck cares about they were finishing an album or not if they doesn't RELEASE IT and toured IT properly

"fans" is a nicer way of saying 'bitter ex-fans'

i would say most of the bitter ex-fans are sane people when actual fans of this band in this current state is....

well i keep it for myself before i get banned

Edited by Crash Diet

I also want a new album!

In my opinion it was best the band have been on hiatus this year working on a new album!

But things do not happen the way we want!

If you are not satisfied, simply stop being a fan of Guns N 'Roses and leave the forum and will enjoy other bands that throw material once a year!

I am not satisfied with the band! But I'm going out in wasting my time complaining and kicking ass!

Speaking ill of the band members and the administration!

Why this will not change anything!

In my opinion it was best the band have been on hiatus this year "working on a new album"!

I am not satisfied with the band! But I'm going out in wasting my time complaining and kicking ass!

Wah, wah, wah. :lol:

I also want a new album!

In my opinion it was best the band have been on hiatus this year working on a new album!

If you are not satisfied, simply stop being a fan of Guns N 'Roses and leave the forum and will enjoy other bands that throw material once a year!

You're fucking hilarious dude.

It's the fact that this is not a conventional situation for a band, other bands can take several years between releases or decide to tour 90% classic material, Axl Rose was pursuing a vision for over a decade then did a 180 degree turn, we discuss what the hell we think happened. He has had all the talent and resources in world to make a little more out of new GNR than a safe factory that's putting out good imitations of better products, he's running out of time despite the profits being healthy.

Source: Axl Rose fa clube

Produced by M1 Eventos

I hate portugal language so much

Why don't you brazilians speak spanish instead of this shit language?

and i hate Axl Rose Fa Clube's with a bunch of idiots who posting here and assisting Axl's cashgrab circus (and TB's constant vacation in their homeland) by buying tickets just to hear Jungle for the 300th time in their country...

Why didn't you study History? Why don't you speak English properly? Why, why, why?

Could this mean they are dropping a new album around that time?

Probably... not.

I also want a new album!

Sick people complaining about GN'R touring :lol:

I hope they never stop touring ... it's possible to do 2 things at the same time:

- Tour

- Release the album

Go GN'R. Go Axel. Go TB. :headbang:

I also want a new album!

Sick people complaining about GN'R touring :lol:

I hope they never stop touring ... it's possible to do 2 things at the same time:

- Tour

- Release the album

Go GN'R. Go Axel. Go TB. :headbang:

To Axl no, it's impossible.

GN'R are OVER - and if we were perfectly honest with ourselves, this band were finished in 1993. Currently they continue to tour other people's hits indefinitely. That is not the GN'R I grew up with. That is not how I envisioned GN'R - Axl as an ’artist’, a ’visionary’. Read those interviews - as late as 2001 - and you will see that he had all these ideas. And as for ‘Nugnr’, they are despicable. Everyone goes on about 'Ashba' but they are all quite ghastly in fact: bumble with his constant whining and shitty shred; Stinson the punk, drunk so as to avoid the shame of playing November Rain in Vegas; Frank, who?; Dizzy, the most notorious hack in history. Horrid. I actually hate the current line-up as people and as musicians. None of them have built their own reputation as a GN'R members. None of them have released albums. None of them play their own material. They are impossible to like and what they have done is fundamentally shameless. If I was playing Slash's songs everynight I would have the moral decency to say to myself, ''hang on, this is not right''. Not of these people have done that. It is all about $$!!

And the old band have not behaved much better, Duff and Izzy, for playing with this band of hacks, Slash, for guesting with squarepants.

‘’The Most dangerous band in the world‘’? The Carpenters or the Osmonds had more danger in them than this bunch of money hungry dicks.

I give up on this band. I do not even believe I can even stomach listening to Appetite (I have not listened to it in a year).

GN'R are OVER - and if we were perfectly honest with ourselves, this band were finished in 1993. Currently they continue to tour other people's hits indefinitely. That is not the GN'R I grew up with. That is not how I envisioned GN'R - Axl as an ’artist’, a ’visionary’. Read those interviews - as late as 2001 - and you will see that he had all these ideas. And as for ‘Nugnr’, they are despicable. Everyone goes on about 'Ashba' but they are all quite ghastly in fact: bumble with his constant whining and shitty shred; Stinson the punk, drunk so as to avoid the shame of playing November Rain in Vegas; Frank, who?; Dizzy, the most notorious hack in history. Horrid. I actually hate the current line-up as people and as musicians. None of them have built their own reputation as a GN'R members. None of them have released albums. None of them play their own material. They are impossible to like and what they have done is fundamentally shameless. If I was playing Slash's songs everynight I would have the moral decency to say to myself, ''hang on, this is not right''. Not of these people have done that. It is all about $$!!

And the old band have not behaved much better, Duff and Izzy, for playing with this band of hacks, Slash, for guesting with squarepants.

‘’The Most dangerous band in the world‘’? The Carpenters or the Osmonds had more danger in them than this bunch of money hungry dicks.

I give up on this band. I do not even believe I can even stomach listening to Appetite (I have not listened to it in a year).

So much hatred!

Man, the sky is blue, the sun is shining ... go find something else to do.

Enjoy life.

Axl has released one album that he's been playing songs off since 2001, the two main components of that line up have long since pissed off, he's been touring Chinese Democracy as a mask to hide behind since 2001... the current line up barely played on that record, even if the 2001 band were still together, it would be beyond a joke to be called Guns N' Roses, which after all, is the only reason he gets the touring opportunities he does, he has royally fucked up any potential this second New GNR line up had after the amazing 2009/2010 successful and what ought to've been FINAL nail in CD tour+classic material touring cycles.

He's not getting any younger, what is his plan, complete the trilogy on his 70th birthday with his fifth lead guitarist joining the tour?

They cannot act as members of a band because they were not given that place. They were HIRED to play songs in the band of one Axl Rose rock icon and that's it.

The original Guns N' Roses were a group of guys who struggled all together to get to the top. Not like one of them was a big star and the rest, unknown musicians. That's why the NuGNR don't give a fuck about the band as a whole. You can sense that from every interview there is out there. Usually interviews with Ashba, BBF, Stinson, etc. are about their SOLO PROJECTS first and there are like 2 or 3 questions about GN'R. Then they say they dont have a clue about anything or that things are up to Axl.

None of them make decisions regarding the band. Actually, NuGNR is Axl Rose and Team Brazil. The rest are hired musicians. That's it. That's the sad truth to it. And that's the main reason for why they dont put out an album. None of them have the authority to go up to Axl and tell him "move your ass". He's the boss. You don't tell your boss what to do.

Edited by tinyrobot