Another GnR date in Brasil: Belém Nov 7th

GN'R are OVER - and if we were perfectly honest with ourselves, this band were finished in 1993. Currently they continue to tour other people's hits indefinitely. That is not the GN'R I grew up with. That is not how I envisioned GN'R - Axl as an ’artist’, a ’visionary’. Read those interviews - as late as 2001 - and you will see that he had all these ideas. And as for ‘Nugnr’, they are despicable. Everyone goes on about 'Ashba' but they are all quite ghastly in fact: bumble with his constant whining and shitty shred; Stinson the punk, drunk so as to avoid the shame of playing November Rain in Vegas; Frank, who?; Dizzy, the most notorious hack in history. Horrid. I actually hate the current line-up as people and as musicians. None of them have built their own reputation as a GN'R members. None of them have released albums. None of them play their own material. They are impossible to like and what they have done is fundamentally shameless. If I was playing Slash's songs everynight I would have the moral decency to say to myself, ''hang on, this is not right''. Not of these people have done that. It is all about $$!!

And the old band have not behaved much better, Duff and Izzy, for playing with this band of hacks, Slash, for guesting with squarepants.

‘’The Most dangerous band in the world‘’? The Carpenters or the Osmonds had more danger in them than this bunch of money hungry dicks.

I give up on this band. I do not even believe I can even stomach listening to Appetite (I have not listened to it in a year).

So much hatred!

Man, the sky is blue, the sun is shining ... go find something else to do.

Enjoy life.

No hatred at all and I have many other interests and bands that I enjoy.

Go back to the drawing board, Axl boy.

GN'R are OVER - and if we were perfectly honest with ourselves, this band were finished in 1993. Currently they continue to tour other people's hits indefinitely. That is not the GN'R I grew up with. That is not how I envisioned GN'R - Axl as an ’artist’, a ’visionary’. Read those interviews - as late as 2001 - and you will see that he had all these ideas. And as for ‘Nugnr’, they are despicable. Everyone goes on about 'Ashba' but they are all quite ghastly in fact: bumble with his constant whining and shitty shred; Stinson the punk, drunk so as to avoid the shame of playing November Rain in Vegas; Frank, who?; Dizzy, the most notorious hack in history. Horrid. I actually hate the current line-up as people and as musicians. None of them have built their own reputation as a GN'R members. None of them have released albums. None of them play their own material. They are impossible to like and what they have done is fundamentally shameless. If I was playing Slash's songs everynight I would have the moral decency to say to myself, ''hang on, this is not right''. Not of these people have done that. It is all about $$!!

And the old band have not behaved much better, Duff and Izzy, for playing with this band of hacks, Slash, for guesting with squarepants.

‘’The Most dangerous band in the world‘’? The Carpenters or the Osmonds had more danger in them than this bunch of money hungry dicks.

I give up on this band. I do not even believe I can even stomach listening to Appetite (I have not listened to it in a year).

So much hatred!

Enjoy life.

No hatred when you "actually hate the current line-up as people and as musicians"? That's smart.

So much hatred!

Enjoy life.

No hatred when you "actually hate the current line-up as people and as musicians"? That's smart.

Well, there are two kinds of 'hate'. There is the 'hate', whereby, you loath the people on a tremendous scale, then there is the 'hate', whereby, you find the object or person merely comical and a figure for abuse. Hating Marmite is not so profound as, the Jews hating Hitler. When I used 'hate', above, it was the former. Make no mistake about it, I find ‘New’ GN’R a tremendous source of amusement and I will continue to derive fun from their machinations - and poke fun at them as an entity because, to be quite frank, they deserve it.

The problem with Axl fans is, they seem to miss the point that people are actually laughing at Axl (while, so called, 'trolling'), i.e. not just some fan frothing at the mouth. New gnr are hilarious in the way that Spinal Tap were - except Spinal Tap were fictitious!!

Edited by DieselDaisy

So much hatred!

Enjoy life.

Well, there are two kinds of 'hate'. There is the 'hate', whereby, you loath the people on a tremendous scale, then there is the 'hate', whereby, you find the object or person merely comical and a figure for abuse. Hating Marmite is not so profound as, the Jews hating Hitler. When I used 'hate', above, it was the former. Make no mistake about it, I find ‘New’ GN’R a tremendous source of amusement and I will continue to derive fun from their machinations - and poke fun at them as an entity because, to be quite frank, they deserve it.

The problem with Axl fans is, they seem to miss the point that people are actually laughing at Axl (while, so called, 'trolling'), i.e. not just some fan frothing at the mouth. New gnr are hilarious in the way that Spinal Tap were - except Spinal Tap were fictitious!!

So?

So much hatred!

Enjoy life.

So much theory around hate.

You hate. So, you are a hater, Sir. Simple.

Go find something else to do and leave GN'R fans alone.

Edited by GUNNER PT

So much hatred!

Enjoy life.

So much theory around hate.

You hate. So, you are a hater, Sir. Simple.

Go find something else to do and leave GN'R fans alone.

No.

This is the kind of shit that derails threads, Diesel. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you have such a negative opinion about the band and hate them so much, why even bother posting? Save it, it's borderline bashing. No one wants to hear how much you hate this lineup. That kind of talk never leads to healthy discussion. Hate them as people and musicians? Wow dude. You might need to take a break.

• Like 4

Anyone who hates with a passion, do it out of frustration and because they would like to have that situation reverted. GN'R fans who totally hate the band are frustrated people who couldnt get over the fact that they broke up and deep inside know that band is not coming back.

Sort of like when your parents get a divorce....

has anyone ever mentioned or thought about the possibility of Team Brazil accepting the shows without confirmation that BBF will resign his contract? I smell a "Buckethead leaves the bad - we got the cancel the upcoming shows" type of situation here....

Source: Axl Rose fa clube

Produced by M1 Eventos

I hate portugal language so much

Why don't you brazilians speak spanish instead of this shit language?

and i hate Axl Rose Fa Clube's with a bunch of idiots who posting here and assisting Axl's cashgrab circus (and TB's constant vacation in their homeland) by buying tickets just to hear Jungle for the 300th time in their country...

Why didn't you study History? Why don't you speak English properly? Why, why, why?

Could this mean they are dropping a new album around that time?

Probably... not.

I study Brazil's history. my question is still valid (but not THAT serious :lol: )

My grammar is shit so as Axl's work ethic. Big deal. People are lazy. I'm not an exception

On topic: I'm really curious if BBF play on these dates... then why is the rumours about him leaving (a thing what he doesn't denied yet)

Edited by Crash Diet

Axl Rose after vocal surgery in 2011 has shown a very low self esteem, getting worse year after year until this ridiculous tour in Brazil. I am Brazilian and I saw that the guy was with no desire to be there on stage. What happens now is that Brazil team keeps Axl on stage so he does not retire once as this would cut out a lot of money and the best place to keep active in axl is in Brazil with his crazy fans.

What I have to say is that what happened here was a big commotion by the current situation of Axl. Everyone decided to support him and defend him because everyone knows he is not the same and will continue this until he dies.

Edited by VictorPeres

Anyone who hates with a passion, do it out of frustration and because they would like to have that situation reverted. GN'R fans who totally hate the band are frustrated people who couldnt get over the fact that they broke up and deep inside know that band is not coming back.

Sort of like when your parents get a divorce....

I liked this . The guys say being in a band is like being in a marriage , so yes the fans are their kids indeed. Its always worse on the kids, specially when the "parents" for years seemed to try to make them pick one side ..saying this or that, bashing/trashing the other "parent"

Axl getting vocal chords surgery in 2011 is nothing but a rumour though, right?

Correct.
Where did it start ?

The sharp decline between the high point of 2010 and the low point that is RIR 2011 probably. People want to come up with excuses as to why the decline occured and that probably popped up on the rumor mill a few times

Axl getting vocal chords surgery in 2011 is nothing but a rumour though, right?

Correct.
Where did it start ?

The sharp decline between the high point of 2010 and the low point that is RIR 2011 probably. People want to come up with excuses as to why the decline occured and that probably popped up on the rumor mill a few times

Nope. Started in '02. With some nerd on a forum.

• Like 1

I clearly remember someone claiming Axl had vocal chords surgery despite doctors advising him not to, which I personally find very odd.

Yes, I remember that too. No idea where it came from, though. More recently, I saw MSL claiming Axl underwent surgery last year, and that's why they couldn't go to SA last fall. He didn't say what kind of surgery though. It might have had something to do with his leg, for all I know :shrugs:

I clearly remember someone claiming Axl had vocal chords surgery despite doctors advising him not to, which I personally find very odd.

Yes, I remember that too. No idea where it came from, though. More recently, I saw MSL claiming Axl underwent surgery last year, and that's why they couldn't go to SA last fall. He didn't say what kind of surgery though. It might have had something to do with his leg, for all I know :shrugs:

So something is wrong with his leg or is it purely speculation? I know he hurt his leg real bad in 2012, but I don't know the extent of the damage done.

So something is wrong with his leg or is it purely speculation? I know he hurt his leg real bad in 2012, but I don't know the extent of the damage done.

I have no idea. As I said, it was just something MSL mentioned in a random thread, of Axl needing surgery.

I don't know if it's true and if true, I don't know what kind of surgery.