Another GnR date in Brasil: Belém Nov 7th

Was the Heaven and Hell festival date ever officially announced?

Is this date official?

No, neither Heaven and Hell, the 5th of Nov or this date are official. Or at least, not yet.

Edited by Lio

Hmm, if Axl has actually decided on the next record, and chosen the songs to go with it, and maybe even laid down some vocals, he might actually consider testing a few of them on a live audience. It sounds like a reasonable thing to do, so I guess he won't.

Makes too much sense

Darth_vader_no.gif

^This

and this v

:facepalm:

But wait Ross guy, aren't you excited for Chinese/Jungle/Easy/Brownstone/Estranged/Better/Fortus/LALD etc Round 838? You must not be a true fan then. Hmph, the nerves of these "fans".

Stop complaining guys. I'm sure they'll add a new ACDC cover and Ron, Fortus and DJ will come up with new solo spots. You're just spoiled kids, Axl is on fire, kicking Big Brazilian Booties and all you do is complain. What "great" fans you are, go listen to Saul Hudson music and leave Axel alone!

• Like 1

Stop complaining guys. I'm sure they'll add a new ACDC cover and Ron, Fortus and DJ will come up with new solo spots. You're just spoiled kids, Axl is on fire, kicking Big Brazilian Booties and all you do is complain. What "great" fans you are, go listen to Saul Hudson music and leave Axel alone!

Buy Maynard, don't you know all of us here are cupcakes and haters? Its our agenda on this blacklisted site to cupcake poor innocent Axl Rose

Hmm, if Axl has actually decided on the next record, and chosen the songs to go with it, and maybe even laid down some vocals, he might actually consider testing a few of them on a live audience. It sounds like a reasonable thing to do, so I guess he won't.

Yeah, but... That's too reasonable for Axl to do.

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 1