New mygnrforum section coming soon!

UK SUBS

Why don't just bring back attitude and everyone harass/insult/cupcake each other and band members

That would be fun isn't it?

well, probably not, but this cheap shot just for a couple of bucks is beyond embarassing

(yes, i know the admins run this forum from their own pocket and i respect that but i think ratbrain explained the whole situation and solution aspects here)

Because TB asked for it to be removed in order for them to start posting here again. It was removed but they're nowhere to be found. So now, it's being reconsidered again. All speculation in my part but I'm usually right :)

Why don't just bring back attitude and everyone harass/insult/cupcake each other and band members

That would be fun isn't it?

well, probably not, but this cheap shot just for a couple of bucks is beyond embarassing

(yes, i know the admins run this forum from their own pocket and i respect that but i think ratbrain explained the whole situation and solution aspects here)

Get a grip son you're really getting on my tits, seriously.

You know what IS embaressing? Your posts about a POTENTIAL new section of a rock forum; dear god you would think I'd driven down to your house and shot your baby rabbit. Reality check -- It's an idea, this forum costs money, I respect all opinions and treat everyone THE SAME (point in case, you were brought back here by me on goodwill terms after being banned). and you talk about "respect"? go shove it...

To everyone else, thank you for your input.

Closing this to review with staff and I'll post an update re the decision in a few days, thanks again! :)

*Locked*

@ C16

No, TB nor anyone related to Guns has ever contacted me not even once to say "remove this that or the other" honest FACT ;)

nor would I have if requested -- Your forum, your community

• Like 4