Deadpool (2016)

No originality whatsoever.

They just use the same blueprint for every movie. No groundbreaking story line. No creativity. They're just bad movies. Once you have seen one of them, you have seen them all. Hollywood doesn't even try anymore. They know they can make money by following a simple formula because generally, audiences don't want to watch anything that demands imagination.

"Arnold Schwartzanagor is awesome"

-Nate

EDIT- I should say, I like a lot of Arnie movies, but to hate on Marvel and then praise most of his movies shows that this is just a matter of different tastes.

Edited by ZoSoRose

No originality whatsoever.

They just use the same blueprint for every movie. No groundbreaking story line. No creativity. They're just bad movies. Once you have seen one of them, you have seen them all. Hollywood doesn't even try anymore. They know they can make money by following a simple formula because generally, audiences don't want to watch anything that demands imagination.

"Arnold Schwartzanagor is awesome"

-Nate

EDIT- I should say, I like a lot of Arnie movies, but to hate on Marvel and then praise most of his movies shows that this is just a matter of different tastes.

I like the Marvel movies but compared to Predator, Commando and The Terminator? Bitch please? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

The scene with the guy in glasses is really unfunny. Cringeworthy actually. Yuck. I guess the movie will be fun. Joking superheroes are not a new thing thanks to the Marvel movies, so this one better have something else. And not just blood.

Yeah, some of it is....meh.

I love the character of Deadpool, he's the reason I got into comic books. But it's not just zaney, lolrandom craziness, he has a background that's pretty tough too as I'm sure most comic characters have.

I dunno though, I have a problem with Ryan Renolds. He's funny yeah, but in every movie he's the SAME. Although I'm talking about his comedy roles, I haven't seen any serious roles he's done.

I will go see it, but my expectations are kinda low and are staying that way until then.

Deadpool is a villian.

Anti-hero is more accurate. In a lot of canon he's a bad guy and a lot he is a good guy, or he is just an unpredictable psychopath that just causes a lot of issues for the other heroes.

But he's not really consistently a villain, I guess he's like The Punisher

• 5 months later...