Do you believe in ghosts?

1216306562167833124lemmling_Cartoon_ghos

Yes, I do believe in Ghosts but more from a physics standpoint concerning space and time, energy imprints among other things. I think there are places on earth where conditions are right that allows us to see the past-ley lines spring to mind for me. Portals or worm holes? It's more interesting to read up on that than the bible so anything other I'll consider.

Do you believe in magic?

Yes. I was invited many years ago to join O.T.O and/or A∴A∴ but declined as the study of high magick wasn't something I felt I was ready for at the time. I was introduced to Franz Bardon during that time, the tree of life, sigils....things I had only "read" about was placed in front of me in the form of a temple and actual practice and it was quite daunting for me to consider it. Supposedly I was "gifted" and it's why they were interested in me. In hindsight I do regret not joining. One of the reasons I backed away was when the Temple of SET was mentioned. Look into it but don't go further and it'll make sense why I backed away LOL.

As of today I'm not into any of that anymore after going through what I did and just practise some ideals of buddhism, the chakra system, energy work and just in general-being a "hippy" that thinks she has magical powers...LOL

New ager I guess is the term now and not involved in the Art of Magick or the science behind it. It's quite real. The temples the people, the rituals of hermeticism but soul wise it frightened me as a believer in karma

I didn't want to take a chance. I'd like to come back as a human and not an ant in my next life.

So it's all peace and love here now. :headbang:

• Like 1

I believe ( because I expérience it every day ) in mind over matter and in the many worlds theory and that what one believes is the reality one experiences. I don't believe in ghosts because I choose not to and, thus, do not experience them but I firmly believe that those who do believe in them actually manifest them into their reality.

• Like 2

I believe ( because I expérience it every day ) in mind over matter and in the many worlds theory and that what one believes is the reality one experiences. I don't believe in ghosts because I choose not to and, thus, do not experience them but I firmly believe that those who do believe in them actually manifest them into their reality.

Yep. :)

I'm not all too certain on the alleged 'visitation/intelligent' types that supposedly come to folk every now and then but definitely the residual form where I believe they result from imprinting somehow and recorded in the fabric of a place, in some mechanism that we don't know yet. Brain chemicals being haywire during torture, fright or moment of death realization would make sense, I read a lot of accounts of folk appearing at someone's bedside then walking to the window and vanishing, sure they could all be hypnagogia or whatever but I think there's summat in it, sorrow/waiting for a loved one or whatever. I reckon it also happens during intense happiness but never heard of ghosts screwing appearing to people lol.

These forms of ghosts, I have no idea how the seemingly 'random' activation occurs, has to be summat to do with the fabric of a place activating with some latent cycle... or do they not roam when no human is there to 'set it into motion'? I know manifestations seem to draw off the energy of something, humans and electricity are supposed. That's why some only witness parts of the ghost's 'body' sometimes. I doubt they are sentient, mere trapped/recorded pieces of energy left behind for some reason.

It's said ghosts ''float'' cause they're walking on the original floors that were there during their time of living. I used to go into this snooker hall where countless regulars (so knew the story) and non-regulars alike, not all pissed up but beer was served, witnessed a couple times a month late at night, this glowing white woman floating across the hallway at the bottom. There used to be a cobbled road on that level since the building used to be a church that partly burned down, it had a strange atmosphere alright.

• Like 1