Destiny anyone?

Forsaken

Had the day off today and played roughly 6 hours (so far).

Jesus. It's sad how fast I got hooked to this shit.

PS4 or XB1?

PS4

Add me dude, Bawseee, lets firesquad it up

Will do.

I have to work early tomorrow but there's a better than even chance I'll be on in the afternoon. I'll add you when I fire up the PS4 and you can hit me up whenever

edit-

Disclaimer/Reminder: I'm terrible at FPS so be prepared for a LOT of me just jumping around, shooting, missing and dying LOL

Had the day off today and played roughly 6 hours (so far).

Jesus. It's sad how fast I got hooked to this shit.

PS4 or XB1?

PS4

Add me dude, Bawseee, lets firesquad it up

Will do.

I have to work early tomorrow but there's a better than even chance I'll be on in the afternoon. I'll add you when I fire up the PS4 and you can hit me up whenever

edit-

Disclaimer/Reminder: I'm terrible at FPS so be prepared for a LOT of me just jumping around, shooting, missing and dying LOL

haha np man, this game isn't that tough, and it's a lot more fun when you're questing and doing this stuff with another person. easier XP and just more fun overall.

• 2 weeks later...

are you playing the campaign?

Its really destiny, watch dogs or Metro last light next.

I've been playing through the story line.

Got myself through a great deal of it on my own, but I've reached a point now where I'm definitely going to need a fireteam to defeat some of the bosses.

I found the missions a bit similar but I might go back to it. The servers were always down. Team Slayer was more fun even if I was rubbish.

That's so weird about the servers. I've only had one issue in a month with it and that's when it was down for scheduled maintainance. Even then it came back up earlier than they predicted.

I tried to play today. But I forgot about the updates. This may take a while. I thought I already did it.

I haven't had much luck with it. Dead Island and Borderlands 2 are much more reliable.

I have a feeling I'd like Destiny if I could get it working because all the graphics look stunning and the gameplay is simple. Theres not as much trekking around as Borderlands.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/2/2016 at 11:38 AM, luciusfunk said:

Anyone still playing this one? Rise of Iron came out a couple weeks ago. 

On 10/2/2016 at 4:17 PM, Gackt said:

I've been trying to justify dropping 30 bucks on Rise of Iron lol

I've been playing the SHIT out of Rise Of Iron, just hit light level 372 this morning.

The main campaign is REALLY short but the overall experience is worth the $30 IMO. I haven't done the Wrath raid yet but I'm hoping to get to it this week. I've heard good things about it.

• 2 months later...

I'm going to get involved in The Dawning early tomorrow. I very much think this will be my last stand with Destiny until the sequel comes out. I have 2 characters at 400 with a ridiculous amount of 400 Legendaries & Exotics. There's literally nothing else for me to do in this one outside of dick around with an event like The Dawning.

11 hours ago, Forsaken said:

Stopped playing because it got old. Will play the sequel though. 

Same here. I got 2 characters up to 400 during Rise Of Iron, but then got bored very quickly. I was looking forward to The Dawning but didn't have any fun with it.