Destiny anyone?

Forsaken

might need to give it a try, but some of the fan reviews have made me kind of hesitant to buy it to be honest.

As far as reviews go, people aren't rating it fairly. They're setting 10 as their expectations and then rating it accordingly.

Even if it isn't as incredible as it was made out to be (most expensive game ever made, 180 E3 awards, etc), it's still one of the best games anyone will play this year.

I got this at the midnight release on Xbox one and played that night till 6 in the am. Was one of the funnest gaming nights I've had in years. I love co op action and since me and my buddy both got the game we played all night and it was great. That might be Destinys greatest strength the co op strikes. We were like level 5 trying to beat the lvl 8-10 missions and it was crazy hard but fun as fuk. I don't really understand people saying it didn't live up to hype. They definitely marketed the fuk out this game but I never expected this to change the game industry or anything. Ig some people did. It's not halo it looks similar but it's very different. I hvnt really played any of the missions mostly been in the crucible lately. It was extremely hard at first but slowly I've been getting better and better. You really need to progress your subclass skills for pvp. Pvp is definitely not as fun as the first halos (lacks big teams , lacks more type of ganes, lacks vehicles) but I find it on par with halo 4 so far (halo 4 got a lil gimmicky). I'm pretty addicted to the loot system in destiny. Countless weapons with different sub skills to level up is very cool. Got a Exotic rocket launcher at random loot from the crucible recently!. I think people are rushing to rate this game badly. I've put a decent amount of time in it and I hvnt even scratched the tip of this game. Also more expansions coming very soon. This game is one that will be around for awhile and I'm expected bigger and better things coming with the expansions.

If you are looking for a great solo game play like halo this probably isn't for you. This game has mmo elements it's all about playing with peeps, which I dig!

So Overall for me so far 8.5/10..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Have a couple of friends obsessed with the multiplayer. Looks fun, but a bit too repetitive for me to get absorbed in.

Seems silly there are no plans to release it on PC either, but I can appreciate it's not easy for developers to support that many platforms. They should have ditched PS3 / 360 support and gone for a PC version instead.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...