What is your chosen platform?

Master race or pleb?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PC, you got pretty much everything a console has and easier access to mods and stuff and the games are waaaaay cheaper, especially here in Brazil. Console gaming is pretty much dead for me, even their exclusives aren't big deal, some even make it to the PC anyways.

If I buy any console that would be the Wii U because of some exclusive games that I'm pretty sure won't be on PC anytime soon, not to mention that it is compatible with Wii games, another console that I didn't buy, but is full of awesome games made by Nintendo like Metroid Prime 3 or some Zelda and Mario. If Nintendo confirms a Majora's Mask remake for the U, I guess I will be buying it.

• Like 1

PC, you got pretty much everything a console has and easier access to mods and stuff and the games are waaaaay cheaper, especially here in Brazil. Console gaming is pretty much dead for me, even their exclusives aren't big deal, some even make it to the PC anyways.

If I buy any console that would be the Wii U because of some exclusive games that I'm pretty sure won't be on PC anytime soon, not to mention that it is compatible with Wii games, another console that I didn't buy, but is full of awesome games made by Nintendo like Metroid Prime 3 or some Zelda and Mario. If Nintendo confirms a Majora's Mask remake for the U, I guess I will be buying it.

Dolphin Wii emulator works perfect with the wiimote and stuff.. and in HD!

• Like 1

Ideally I'll have both a PS4 and Wii U. Wii U because I love most of Nintendo's franchises. PS4 for the JRPG's and whatever multiplatform games that inevitably won't come to the Wii U. I also put PC because I play Dota 2 a bunch, but I likely won't be upgrading to any kind of respectable gaming PC in the foreseeable future.

I have a Wii (it was only for Zelda/Mario tbh).

I have a wide collection of PS3 games, but got a PS4 last year (almost every game I wanted it for still have release dates pending). My PS4 collection is fairly limited, I did start Final Fantasy XIV Online though recently on it.

As for my PC, I only really play WOW on it and older games now and again like Morrowind/Neverwinter Nights/Planescape Torment/Civilization. I don't fancy upgrading my PC/Laptop every now and again to play new games (too expensive ironically).

I also have an X-box 360 that I got years ago, but due to outside circumstances I actually haven't took it out of the cupboard in years. I missed alot of great games (I'm assuming and haven't played anything Halo related since Halo 2).

If I was pushed, I'd say I'm more of a Playstation gamer than anything else, despite spending alot of wasted hours on WOW.

I already have a PS3 and a Wii U. Just bought a PS4 which will arrive this afternoon, right in time for the weekend. I couldn't resist anymore after gamescom.

I bought Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition with it and have Metro Redux and Destiny preordered. New console excitement!

I am looking forward to Alien Isolation, The Evil Within, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne. Good times.

Edited by st0n3r

360 til I get a One.

Although I'm happy with the 360. Can't see how it can get better.

I played FIFA 14 on a buddy of mines X1 and the main things for me I liked were

The controllers- they just look damn sexier and feel really good

The home screen design- the One went from the game to the home screen to apps and back very effortlessly and sleekly.

Also the machine was much quieter. I do however have the old 360 elite and she roars like crazy and overheats lol. The new slim 360s I'm sure are less noisy.

So basically it just looks and feels sexier. So I want it now lol.. Madden comes out soon which I'm always a big fan of mostly for playing with friends and a lil online play so I might upgrade soon. Destiny also I'm going to have to give a try so I don't want to buy any games till I get the Xbox one.

• 3 weeks later...

360 til I get a One.

The home screen design- the One went from the game to the home screen to apps and back very effortlessly and sleekly.

Also the machine was much quieter. I do however have the old 360 elite and she roars like crazy and overheats lol. The new slim 360s I'm sure are less noisy.

So basically it just looks and feels sexier. So I want it now lol.. Madden comes out soon which I'm always a big fan of mostly for playing with friends and a lil online play so I might upgrade soon. Destiny also I'm going to have to give a try so I don't want to buy any games till I get the Xbox one.

I'll get a One as they will be available here. I think it will be more immersive experience. At the moment plugging unplugging Kinect is a hassle and I damn near wreck the console pulling it out.

Graphics will be better. But overall not out of mind with excitement. I'll prob overheat my 360 in next year. Or knacker the disc drive.

Battle for Earth until then!

360 til I get a One.

I'll get a One as they will be available here. I think it will be more immersive experience. At the moment plugging unplugging Kinect is a hassle and I damn near wreck the console pulling it out.

Graphics will be better. But overall not out of mind with excitement. I'll prob overheat my 360 in next year. Or knacker the disc drive.

Haha my 360 overheated playing any game except skyrim (go figure) and I had I use a knife to open the disk trey!

I recently bought the Xbox one and am loving it. One flaw though not so many games yet. The 360 is loaded with games I had all kinds on my old hard drive. Games with gold on 360 is definitely better than on the one but just because not so many games out for it yet. I have battlefield 4 diablo and destiny for the one. They all look and play fantastic. I love the machine. It's not flawless but it's hella fun. I even utilize the tv feature and pretty much do everything through my box now. I have My Cable Tv, Netflix, internet, YouTube, and gaming all through the box which is great. O and I even have NFL Sunday pass and watched all the games off it! I didn't get the Kennect which can be useful because some commands are easier than using the controller (had to google search how to do Afew things). Once you get the hang of it it's a great entertainment system.

360 til I get a One.

Haha my 360 overheated playing any game except skyrim (go figure) and I had I use a knife to open the disk trey!

I recently bought the Xbox one and am loving it. One flaw though not so many games yet. The 360 is loaded with games I had all kinds on my old hard drive. Games with gold on 360 is definitely better than on the one but just because not so many games out for it yet. I have battlefield 4 diablo and destiny for the one. They all look and play fantastic. I love the machine. It's not flawless but it's hella fun. I even utilize the tv feature and pretty much do everything through my box now. I have My Cable Tv, Netflix, internet, YouTube, and gaming all through the box which is great. O and I even have NFL Sunday pass and watched all the games off it! It's pretty great to go from playing a game to watching tv and back in the blink of an eye with no lag and without my loud ass 360 working it's ass off lol. I didn't get the Kennect which can be useful because some commands are easier than using the controller (had to google search how to do Afew things). Once you get the hang of it it's a great entertainment system.

Edited by Estranged Coma

360 til I get a One.

I recently bought the Xbox one and am loving it. One flaw though not so many games yet. The 360 is loaded with games I had all kinds on my old hard drive. Games with gold on 360 is definitely better than on the one but just because not so many games out for it yet. I have battlefield 4 diablo and destiny for the one. They all look and play fantastic. I love the machine. It's not flawless but it's hella fun. I even utilize the tv feature and pretty much do everything through my box now. I have My Cable Tv, Netflix, internet, YouTube, and gaming all through the box which is great. O and I even have NFL Sunday pass and watched all the games off it! I didn't get the Kennect which can be useful because some commands are easier than using the controller (had to google search how to do Afew things). Once you get the hang of it it's a great entertainment system.