What are your most visited websites?

I only want to know how the movie ends.

It cums to an end. Pretty predictable really. The endings are ALWAYS the same.

Bullshit. Did he cum on her chest, ass, back, face, mouth, pussy, or in her ass or pussy? Was it one girl or two? One guy or two? Did the girls share at the end or not?

Bullshit. Did he cum on her chest, ass, back, face, mouth, pussy, or in her ass or pussy? Was it one girl or two? One guy or two? Did the girls share at the end or not?
Did the girls rosebud, and if they did, did the guy cum on it?

zerohedge

:huh: That's my husband's favorite site. Imagine our conversations at the dinner table :lol:

Lio: Honey, I had the loveliest chats with magisme today on mygnr.

Mr. Lio: Who cares. The world is ending.

This is quite accurate, actually :lol:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to you both for what I said somewhere else. I didn't mean it, really I didn't. :nervous::lol:

mygnrforum

netflix

twitter

facebook

youtube

Edited by AdriftatSea

I didn't mean to 'like' that I meant to reply... hahaha I meant to write this...

and all this time, I thought you were a nice jewish boy?

I didn't mean to 'like' that I meant to reply... hahaha I meant to write this...

I'm not Jewish. :/

zerohedge

:huh: That's my husband's favorite site. Imagine our conversations at the dinner table :lol:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to you both for what I said somewhere else. I didn't mean it, really I didn't. :nervous::lol:

mygnrforum

netflix

twitter

facebook

youtube

What did you say somewhere else ??

zerohedge

mygnrforum

netflix

twitter

facebook

youtube

What did you say somewhere else ??

something about nuts on zerohedge... :scared: but not all of them are nuts, obviously!

something about nuts on zerohedge... :scared: but not all of them are nuts, obviously!

No problem! I bet there's just as many nuts on gnr forums as there are on zerohedge :lol:

You got me there! :lol:

I'm not Jewish. :/

I just thought, your political views on Israel... I see you're from Texas. My husband's that way too though, and he's not either. I guess it's a Texas thing. :)

A lot of Christians below the Bible Belt support Israel because they believe once the Jews take over, Armageddon will happen, there will be this huge battle and two-thirds of those Jews will die and the rest will convert to Christianity when Jesus comes back.

A lot of Christians below the Bible Belt support Israel because they believe once the Jews take over, Armageddon will happen, there will be this huge battle and two-thirds of those Jews will die and the rest will convert to Christianity when Jesus comes back.

Yeah, not quite.

• Like 1